Happy Birthday Jukebox Jury

All the best sir.
lowry-footballmatch.jpg

Don't get too drunk at the football, I've arranged for a little surprise to arrive at your house at 8.30 tonight
oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg

On second thought, you might want to get a little pissed....

Happy birthday, old man.
:eek::lbf:

Happy Birthday JJ! I got you a lazy boy for the games, (it's in City colors)

pro4ab3019f6ad64.jpg

And a beer hat. :D

17206601p1nw1.jpg

You're on your own for snacks. :)

Thanks again everyone (apart from John with that awful bloody cake:thumb:).

I met up with a banned member from here (is that allowed?:confused:) for a few pints before the game, and got a few more in for tonight.
Not the best of games but at least we didn't lose.
OK, need to tidy the house up before that old bloke gets here at 8.30pm:horny:

Jukebox Jury

Don't get too drunk at the football, I've arranged for a little surprise to arrive at your house at 8.30 tonight
oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg

On second thought, you might want to get a little pissed....

Happy birthday, old man.

It's now 9.18pm and the bloke hasn't turned up yet:( I want a refund:D

Jukebox Jury

happy birthday, j.j.!

hope it's been a good one! :)

It's now 9.18pm and the bloke hasn't turned up yet:( I want a refund:D

Jukebox Jury

He fell on a slippy floor (spilled baby oil I think he said) and has dislocated his hip. The doctor has forbidden him to gyrate, strut or bend over - which is essentially his whole routine. He'll be out of action for 6 months. I would book you another "session" for then, but I'm not sure he's going to live that long and don't want to lose another deposit.

Here's a true story for you: I was in Tesco with a friend at the weekend buying a quiche, of all things. We used the self-service check-out. While waiting in line, I noticed the man in front of us bought 8 tins of Carlsberg and a cucumber. And nothing else. I burst out laughing quite loudly. As good as your birthday may have been, I bet it wasn't a patch on the "quiet night in" that man had.

Is it a good time to say
It's not your birthday any more, did you really think we meant, all of those syrupy sentimental things that we said?​

:p

Dave

Back
Top Bottom