Happy Birthday JP!!!!

L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
So while your driving down the Parkway in your new car, make sure you stop at my house on the way to Seaside, it's the same exit!!!
I'll even bake you a cake!!
 
N

nowhere man living in his nowhere land making all

Guest
> So while your driving down the Parkway in your new car, make sure you stop
> at my house on the way to Seaside, it's the same exit!!!
> I'll even bake you a cake!!

I have lots of money to spend in May.
Mum. Dad and Daughter.
Dad 19th
Mum and Daughter share the same one, 24th.

There you go!"
 
N

nowhere man living in his nowhere land making all

Guest
Re: Happy Birthday to your Mum,Dad, and Daughter!!

Well thank you!

All in the month of May "flowers"

Only Daddy, will always be the "Bull at the gate"

Mum has always been the more pacafistic.

Then again, she had to be.
Shall we say.
 
N

nowhere man living in his nowhere land making all

Guest
Re: Happy Birthday to your Mum,Dad, and Daughter!!

> Well thank you!

> All in the month of May "flowers"

> Only Daddy, will always be the "Bull at the gate"

> Mum has always been the more pacafistic.

> Then again, she had to be.
> Shall we say.

o.k pacifistic...who splits hairs this late in the day.

Dad split lots of things, hairs were never mentioned.
 
L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
Re: Happy Birthday to your Mum,Dad, and Daughter!!

> Well thank you!

> All in the month of May "flowers"

> Only Daddy, will always be the "Bull at the gate"

> Mum has always been the more pacafistic.

> Then again, she had to be.
> Shall we say.
OH I got you.
What do you have planned for your Mum and Daughter.
PS.I have to tell you my Husband is a huge Beatles fan.
 
L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
Re: Happy Birthday to your Mum,Dad, and Daughter!!

> o.k pacifistic...who splits hairs this late in the day.

> Dad split lots of things, hairs were never mentioned.
Your Mum is very fortunate to have such a supportive and loving Daughter, and your Daughter is very fortuante to have you as a Mum.
On Tuesday go out and have a great birthday celebration.
 
J

jp

Guest
Thanks Devils!

Do not even tell me that you live in Toms River.

> So while your driving down the Parkway in your new car, make sure you stop
> at my house on the way to Seaside, it's the same exit!!!
> I'll even bake you a cake!!
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> So while your driving down the Parkway in your new car, make sure you stop
> at my house on the way to Seaside, it's the same exit!!!
> I'll even bake you a cake!! Happy Birthday, too JP!!! A homemade cake by Devs; that should be yummy! And you can meet Plumosa and Brittany! They'll have you charmed in no time flat.
 
Top Bottom