Happy Birthday EPbabe!

almareallymatters

Have a splendid day! :)

birthday-cake2.png

I know you've already had some birthday wishes on other threads...but I think you deserve a thread of your very own!

Last edited:
Have a splendid day! :)

birthday-cake2.png

I know you've already had some birthday wishes on other threads...but I think you deserve a thread of your very own!

Thanks sweetheart, that's really, really nice of you! :) I have a crap b-day, so I need every b-day wish BADLY! :o

Ps. Enjoy tomorrow! ;) And make sure you don't ... your pants....;)

Thanks sweetheart, that's really, really nice of you! :) I have a crap b-day, so I need every b-day wish BADLY! :o

Ps. Enjoy tomorrow! ;) And make sure you don't ... your pants....;)

A reinforced gusset...that's the way to go dear! ;)

Sorry your birthday is a bit crap...they are generally rather overrated occasions aren't they? I hope you at least got some decent pressies and that your day gets better from here on in! :)

Last edited:
A reinforced gusset...that's the way to go! ;)

Sorry your birthday is a bit crap...they are generally rather overrated occasions aren't they? I hope you at least got some decent pressies and that your day gets better from here on in! :)

It's crap not because of being a b-day (though none of you dared to ask: it's the 30th, and I'm loving it:)) but because I'm very-very sick with Morrissey's flu...:tears:

Ps. Reinforced gusset... you are SO smooth! :cool:

Happy Birthday to you!!

Or should I say: boldog születésnapot (I hope the online dictionary translated this right!) ;)

I don't know you but HAPPY BDAY! it was my birthday yesterday...:)

Hail multiquote!

Happy Birthday! :guitar:

Thank you darling!

"I didn't give you the flu!!!!"​
scaryeyesmorrissey.jpg

Hahahaha, now that cracked me up! :D

i gave her the flu, we're secret e-lovers remember?
Happy Birthday EPBabe! :)

Bloody hell, how could I forget?! Thanks...;)

Happy Birthday to you!!

Or should I say: boldog születésnapot (I hope the online dictionary translated this right!) ;)

Thank you, this time the online dic worked fine!

I don't know you but HAPPY BDAY! it was my birthday yesterday...:)

Thanks! :) Are you also 30?

happy birthday etc.

Back
Top Bottom