Happy Anniversary to the new forum

The Seeker of Good Songs

I'm not sure of the exact date, but I know the anniversary date it is coming up soon that the forums changed to the new way.

I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I do prefer the current forum format to the old way.

I'm not sure of the exact date, but I know the anniversary date it is coming up soon that the forums changed to the new way.

I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I do prefer the current forum format to the old way.

I don't want to speak on behalf of David or the other Mods, but it's been a slog at times, and the reason I personally keep doing this, is because I want to make it a better place for the fans. I hope people appreciate our efforts at keeping the nutjobs out (we've been doing that tonight) and stopping some of the nasty, nasty abuse that we've seen in the past from some users. I enjoy doing this, I think these forums are fantastic, and long may they continue. I'll be still right here, where I always was.

Peter

I don't want to speak on behalf of David or the other Mods, but it's been a slog at times, and the reason I personally keep doing this, is because I want to make it a better place for the fans. I hope people appreciate our efforts at keeping the nutjobs out (we've been doing that tonight) and stopping some of the nasty, nasty abuse that we've seen in the past from some users. I enjoy doing this, I think these forums are fantastic, and long may they continue. I'll be still right here, where I always was.

Peter

I 2nd what Peter says, I think the new boards have improved solo hugely. Its a shame you get idiots who bring the place down, however I love this site and will visit always and do anything I can to keep it a happy home for Morrissey lovers.

Peter

Thank you for all your activities in front of and behind the scenes.

I don't know about all the difficultes that go into runing something like this but I know it's more than I could deal with.

I remember in the old format that some people would post "posts" one after another and a person couldn't read anything of value without having to page through a lot of nonsense. At least here, one can quickly navigate over the posts that lack interest.

Thank you to all that are behind the scenes making this run as well as it does.

Thank you to David and the Mods, especially Uncle Skinny and Kewpie. :)

Back
Top Bottom