Happy 2nd Anniversary to the "new" Morrissey-Solo forum format

The Seeker of Good Songs

I don't know the exact date, but I know it was in April that we switched to the "new way".

Thank you to DavidT and all the mods for all their hard work.

And thanks for keeping most of the nutters off the forum pages.
I remember one in particular that I won't name by name (mostly because I forgot it, thank goodness), but she had a serious jones for a certain smith. What a load of rubbish she would post.

I wish I'd discovered this place many years ago, because then I'd already have burned out, forgotten about it, and moved on. Since that hasn't happened yet, I'll just continue to spew my usual nonsense as often as humanly possible.

Happy born-again birthday, SoLow!

I don't know the exact date, but I know it was in April that we switched to the "new way".

Thank you to DavidT and all the mods for all their hard work.

And thanks for keeping most of the nutters off the forum pages.
I remember one in particular that I won't name by name (mostly because I forgot it, thank goodness), but she had a serious jones for a certain smith. What a load of rubbish she would post.

haha, the andy rourke thing - you know someone was posting that for a laff, right?
(at least, I hope they were :p)

and thank god for the new forums.
a bittersweet present. :) Thanks davidt

I wish I'd discovered this place many years ago, because then I'd already have burned out, forgotten about it, and moved on. Since that hasn't happened yet, I'll just continue to spew my usual nonsense as often as humanly possible.

Happy born-again birthday, SoLow!

i feel like that wouldve happened by now if it were going to ;)

CONGRATS, SOLO!! :guitar:

Congrats Solo, even though I've only been here a short time. :)

Back
Top Bottom