Hang In Glove poster for sale

Flax

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
wow - a one off 'hang' in glove poster, Flax? I'm surprised you are letting such a rarity go :)

Dave

I think my friends would have a few words to say to each other behind my back if I were to put that up in my room.

wow - a one off 'hang' in glove poster, Flax? I'm surprised you are letting such a rarity go :)

Dave

ahhhhh now it's worth more because I misspelled it! Probably happened because I'm selling something I don't want to sell. :(

I think my friends would have a few words to say to each other behind my back if I were to put that up in my room.

Then their heads would explode if they saw this one:

hig.jpg

I've currently got Truman Capote, Candy Darling and Richard Davalos framed on my bedroom wall - my girlfriend is convinced I'm living in a closet :)

The Hand in Glove poster has to be my favourite - there are photos in Paul Slattery's book of the band in a dressing room and in the Rough Trade offices with the posters plastered all over - as a band they must have been so excited about what they were about to unleash into the world...

Dave

my girlfriend is convinced I'm living in a closet :)

We know Dave, we know...:D
Cheers Moz

I have my Truman Capote art framed and the Bona Drag (Ford Zodiac) poster on my wall, but now as I'm living back at home it's only my mum that probably thinks I'm AC-DC.
I've currently got Truman Capote, Candy Darling and Richard Davalos framed on my bedroom wall - my girlfriend is convinced I'm living in a closet :)

Dave

what size is that one ?
60 " x 40" ?
Looks great. the framed one in the pic

Back
Top Bottom