Hammersmith Gig

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31333

Just wondering if anyone had any plans for before/after the Hammersmith Gig?

I know 98.3% of the people on here are mad as boxes of Frogs, but we still (allegedly) have some common ground, so I'd be nice to put faces to names and share some Grease Tea.

Anyone?

How early should I aim to arrive to have a realistic chance of being at the front? I'll be queuing solo Gramps if you fancy several hours of Moz chat on a chilly March day!

How early should I aim to arrive to have a realistic chance of being at the front? I'll be queuing solo Gramps if you fancy several hours of Moz chat on a chilly Marc
I'm planning to travel down from the North East early morning, but plan to find somewhere for drinks, if I can't find a pre-show, still waiting to see if there's an aftershow too.

Howay then, lets have a head count!! Who is going? And what's the plan pre and post?

Just wondering if anyone had any plans for before/after the Hammersmith Gig?

I know 98.3% of the people on here are mad as boxes of Frogs, but we still (allegedly) have some common ground, so I'd be nice to put faces to names and share some Grease Tea.

Anyone?
speak for yourself, babe. i'm the sanest person you know. jesus.

Will be giving out vegan snacks in the queue, we could make a Whatsapp groupchat... but I suppose everyone here is antisocial as a true Morrissey fan should be

Back
Top Bottom