Halsey plays "Whatever Happens, I Love You" as a favorite on her radio show "For The Record" #5

Edit: [YouTube video has been removed]

Don't miss Halsey, raw and unfiltered, playing her favorite songs and giving fans a glimpse into her world with the people who shape it friends, family, fans, and of course, the Lakers.

Chooses Whatever Happens, I Love You in her list of songs.

--
UPDATE 11:30AM PT:

Posted by j*e*t:

The channel has uploaded a shorter version now, with Morrissey's song edited out and the now timestamps are incorrect. I listed to the original earlier today when I was busy doing something else so I didn't take notes but she basically called him a kinda a dick and said this wasn't controversial because everyone knows it but she still loves him, she loves The Smiths, she loves Morrissey blah, blah, blah. She sounded a bit high to me. The song sounded great.

At 17:06 mark:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange choice. Of all the Morrissey songs that are hidden gems he has some that are brighter than this. Even has some in the same vein that are better. Would love to have heard why she picked it.

Who?

The channel has uploaded a shorter version now, with Morrissey's song edited out and the now timestamps are incorrect. I listed to the original earlier today when I was busy doing something else so I didn't take notes but she basically called him a kinda a dick and said this wasn't controversial because everyone knows it but she still loves him, she loves The Smiths, she loves Morrissey blah, blah, blah. She sounded a bit high to me. The song sounded great.

It's in my top 10 for sure, Introducing Morrissey live version for the ultimate taste of this.

Wait, what song was edit it out? Did I read that right? So whatever happens I love you is no longer in there?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom