Halloween Costumes 2009

Target Bans Illegal Alien Halloween Costume

Target says the store never intended to sell the outfit but included it in its online offerings by mistake...
:thumb:
10z5pi0.jpg

Mommy...please put the mustard down, and don't think about the toaster.....
2ykyz3a.jpg

My son last year...

ry%3D400

Living Comic Book Costume

It's Roy Lichtenstein, come to life.

30w9v8w.jpg

"You tell your guys in Miami. Your friends. It'd be a pleasure. I kill communist for fun. But for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

Hey! Why you posting my picture! There's a rule against that! ;)

I would like to go as Vince From Slap Chop but I'd have to buy a Slap Chop and a Sham-WOW and that's got me $40 deep in costume.. on the other hand.. I then own a slap chop and a Sham-WOW... I'd also need a headset and an apron that says Slap Chop on it.

Damn.. I spent all my money on Morrissey records... WTF!

Anyone want to by a scratched Kill Uncle CD with a cracked case for $40? It's got Tony the Pony on it.

I would like to go as Vince From Slap Chop but I'd have to buy a Slap Chop and a Sham-WOW and that's got me $40 deep in costume.. on the other hand.. I then own a slap chop and a Sham-WOW... I'd also need a headset and an apron that says Slap Chop on it.

Don't forget the meth-face.

violent-confrontation-between-the-shamwow-guy-and-a-south-beach-prostitute-sasha-harris-vince-shlomi-mugshots-smoking-gun-bizarre-stories-flistedcom-f-listed-pop-culture-flickr-celebrit.jpg

I'm going to just have to let people use their imagination at some point.. that would be the point

But look at this way: dress up like crackhouse Sham-wow guy and you just saved yourself forty dollars. All you need is a hospital gown, a sweet-ass coat, and some five dollar Halloween makeup.

Damn.. I spent all my money on Morrissey records... WTF!

Anyone want to by a scratched Kill Uncle CD with a cracked case for $40? It's got Tony the Pony on it.

You can try this:
turnerwinner.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom