halloween costume ideas

One of my kids is going as Jamie from Mythbusters... black beret, frameless glasses, walrus moustache, white button down shirt, khakis... easy.

The other is a little black kitty.

Ok now for some quick background - yes I took an hour long train ride dressed in each of these costumes. Halloween is the only time of year I turn into a real attention whore. Either you are going to do it up right or dont do it at all....

Man Attacked By Birds
This can hurt... notice that I am tugging on my pant leg... thats because in that picture someone had bumped into me and I still had a metal wire jabbed into my thigh.

Homer Simpson...
I cannot outdo this... I shave my head anyway... and on top of that I padded my stomach with a towel throwing on the appropriate clothing. By the time these pics were taken... the paint had started to dry.

Yes kiddies I took the Long Island Railroad to Manhattan then took the subways to Brooklyn looking like this.

Last edited:
can you link them instead bc i cant get them to work!

I had a glitch in the system... now try.

Buzzetta, those are pretty damn funny. I bet nobody looked twice on the subway =o)

bogdana, I'm in the same boat trying to figure out what to be...last year my DH and I went as the Spartan cheerleaders from SNL. We did cheers and even the 'perfect cheer' -to Funky Cold Medina. hahahahaha

Here are a couple ideas from my friends...

Kitty and scratching post
Halloween05063.jpg

Beer Bongs! You'd have to know them-twas perfect. They were giving people beer bongs all night too. Everybody's friends :D
Halloween05052.jpg

Sadly enough.... I got nothing this year... I have to figure a way to outdo Homer... so I am open to all ideas. Keep in mind I am a teacher and I go to school and teach the whole day dressed like this. Even though Mayor Bloomberg tells the schools not to dress up my school beds the rule and encourages the teachers to have some fun with it.

Sadly enough.... I got nothing this year... I have to figure a way to outdo Homer... so I am open to all ideas. Keep in mind I am a teacher and I go to school and teach the whole day dressed like this. Even though Mayor Bloomberg tells the schools not to dress up my school beds the rule and encourages the teachers to have some fun with it.

you should go as Amy Winehouse, since I can't

Since I am a guy that teaches 8th graders ... respectfully... umm no.

And for hte night crew that comes in and posts... take a look at that Homer Simpson costume up there above at the top of the thread....

I need to top myself... Any and all "doable suggestions" that will not get me in trouble with the Po-Po or the Department of Education are more than welcome.

some of these are great!

last year i went as a puppy, although i have no idea for this year. but, my friend has decided to go as a 'beard of bees'! complete with a tape recorder playing 'buzzing' sounds enclosed in the wire-framed beard! i am absolutely inlove with that idea!

Back
Top Bottom