halloween costume ideas

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Ok people. I've already been Morrissey once, that may have been enough times. I don't know, I got an oscar wilde shirt through the mail... but you know, i dont like to repeat myself.

ive got a date on halloween night with moz so I'm not dressing up; but there's a party i am going to on the 27th and its costume required.
I was going to go as Amy Winehouse but unfortunately someone going to the party beat me to the punch. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Ok people. I've already been Morrissey once, that may have been enough times. I don't know, I got an oscar wilde shirt through the mail... but you know, i dont like to repeat myself.

ive got a date on halloween night with moz so I'm not dressing up; but there's a party i am going to on the 27th and its costume required.
I was going to go as Amy Winehouse but unfortunately someone going to the party beat me to the punch. Anyone have a good suggestion?

amy winehouse, thats a great idea! cept i dont think i could pull it off since im not 94lbs and i have all my teef.

It's Monsters Inc...poor little soul was quite literally scared of his own shadow!...but it won't fit him this year as he's grown a lot...much to his relief!

Rachel is not wearing scary halloween teeth by the way!...she had just had a visit from the tooth fairy...they have gown back now...maybe I'll have to black 'em out this year!

Love Alma xxx

well i dont want to be a witch of mike wasowski, because i cant pull off teh cuteness like those children! any other ideas?

I've got an idea! (Haha) I could be leela from Futurama. I need an eyepatch and some boots though.
leela.jpg

I usually dress up as a man so this would be a real change for me.

:DYou could get some big stick-on ears and go as Joyce.People might not know who you`ve come as but it would be an excellent converastion starter.

:DYou could get some big stick-on ears and go as Joyce.People might not know who you`ve come as but it would be an excellent converastion starter.

I always pick costumes that no one gets. I'm an esoteric kind of chick. That one, hearty appreciative laugh is worth 50 other blank stares !

I went as Medusa last year, toga and a snakey head dress.

Where did you find a Wilde shirt? I want one!

You can't go wrong with Adam Ant, dear :)

Robert Smith from The Cure would be an easy costume to do...if your hair is the right length, then just mess it up and put a huge load of product in it to make it stick up. If your hair isn't the right length, then buy a cheap wig and cut it up. Put on some red lipstick and smudge it, then eyeliner and mascara, and voila!

(BTW, this is the costume I'm thinking of doing this year...when I wake up in the morning, my hair looks like his, without any extra help! :D I need to get it cut...)

ugly01.jpg

brideofFrank.jpg

(not much effort as it really looks like you:p)

Im looking through my computer... but I will show you the last two costumes I had for Halloween...

Man attacked by birds....

and Homer Simpson....

I have no shame I will post later.... AND yes since I shave my head I painted my head yellow... heh

Back
Top Bottom