Halloween costume ideas. please share here.

Lady Gaga

I know they said 463 Elm...and Dorothy would text me....I brought beer....:confused:

I keep wanting my two boys to go as Jake and Elwood Blues, but it's really hard to find tiny black suits. They're gonna be zombies instead, I'll just sacrifice some old clothes for that. :)

Makes me think of my plan to go as Amy Winehouse last year, which failed because I didn't get invited to any Halloween party. :rolleyes: But it was a good idea. I hate that Halloween isn't as popular here in Europe as it is in Northern America.

Otherwise you could go as a matchstick. Go naked, your head will turn red on it's own. :o

Just get a platinum wig and tape a dildo to your unitard. Presto! Lady Gaga.

I like it.. and I wouldn't even have to put a dildo in my unitard... but I'd probably have to shave.

Makes me think of my plan to go as Amy Winehouse last year, which failed because I didn't get invited to any Halloween party. :rolleyes: But it was a good idea. I hate that Halloween isn't as popular here in Europe as it is in Northern America.

Otherwise you could go as a matchstick. Go naked, your head will turn red on it's own. :o

I know someone who went as Amy Winehorse.
She added horse teeth and horse ears to your basic Amy Winehouse getup.

Pretty Polly...??
Be a slutty doll, an army doll, a big fat doll, it's your choice!...:p

Back
Top Bottom