"Half a Person" bust candle

"Half a Person" Moz Bust Candle - Occulter

PRESALE DETAILS
This very unique limited edition piece is currently available for presale until September 20th, 2011 while supplies last. Half a Person begins shipping October 20, 2011.

alf a Person is a heroic idealization. Chest exposed, coy grin and quaffed to perfection, its only vulnerabilities are a band-aid covered gland and a cotton wick.

TECHNICALS
Artist's Edition of 600
9.1 inches tall
100% hand-cast beeswax, 1.2 lbs
100% cotton wick
Available in naturally dyed black or carbon filtered white beeswax
Made in the U.S.A.
Designed by Black Sheep & Prodigal Sons and Sean Burford

+Morrissey_LitGroup_194V2FLT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"very unique"..... It's either unique or it isn't. Very sloppy work doesn't inspire confidence in the product.
I'm out.

If by unique they mean ugly. :squiffy:

worst idea since morrissey soap.

this is complete nonsense. absolute garbage....i want the minute i've spent looking and typing back. i'll make a butter sculpture that looks like boz boorer and demand that it be posted as news on this site!

this is complete nonsense. absolute garbage....i want the minute i've spent looking and typing back. i'll make a butter sculpture that looks like boz boorer and demand that it be posted as news on this site!

No, no, if it's going to be Boz then you're going to need a good ol' slab of lard...

It looks like Boris Karloff with a pompadour. The Occulter website, however, has some interesting, unusual items.

It looks like Boris Karloff with a pompadour. The Occulter website, however, has some interesting, unusual items.

This is the worst Mozzer item ever, bloody hell!!! What twat would want to buy something that doesn't even have a single trace of the original item. Melt the hair and it looks like my neighbour. Utter rubbish!!

goodness. its sorta obvious now why morrissey hates this place. heh.

Why not just post the direct link instead of having to open 3 or 4 different tabs/windows to get there. Extremely annoying.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom