HAHA! proof my ex didn't even hug Morrissey!!

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
Found this on youtube! look at about 35 seconds in. you can see Moz pulling douchey mcdouche butt (my ex) on stage but then security grabs him before he even gets to touch Morrissey! i couldnt really see this at the time cuz the crowd was all in my face, and I thought he had hugged him and he was going on and on and on about it. this video proves that he barely even touched him, HA! IN YO' FACE IN YO' FACE. f*** YO' COUCH! liarrrrrrr!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=akTlGE34WeM

Found this on youtube! look at about 35 seconds in. you can see Moz pulling douchey mcdouche butt (my ex) on stage but then security grabs him before he even gets to touch Morrissey! i couldnt really see this at the time cuz the crowd was all in my face, and I thought he had hugged him and he was going on and on and on about it. this video proves that he barely even touched him, HA! IN YO' FACE IN YO' FACE. f*** YO' COUCH! liarrrrrrr!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=akTlGE34WeM

Meow.......awesome:p

bah! you know what i mean! :mad::p

Do I!

Hey, nugzzy i keep seeing tall, skinny, pale gentlemen on the way home from work!!!! Do want their telephone numbers?

LOLOLOL THis is the single most wondrous video clip on the entire sphere that is called "you tube". you should send the videographer $5 for the most awesome vindication ever recieved!!! OMG you can pick him right out because of the SUIT LOL

LOLOLOL THis is the single most wondrous video clip on the entire sphere that is called "you tube". you should send the videographer $5 for the most awesome vindication ever recieved!!! OMG you can pick him right out because of the SUIT LOL

I KNOW! he cant say it wasnt him. cuz he was the only asshat wearing a SUIT JACKET in the PIT in the middle of f***ing JULY!

This guy must have been quite a jerk to call upon such wrath.

haha. bitter there at all?

Back
Top Bottom