Gustavo Manzur visits El Sunset Elementary Career Day

I wonder did any of the little kids ask him "Why does everyone except the man at the front of the stage with a face like a slapped ass wear the same clothes?"

In one of the photos, it looks like one of the kids got bored and threw a frankfurter sausage at the screen.

:sleeping:

These are quotes by two separate people. Different people occasionally have different opinions on things.

Anyway, that is a really sweet clip and a great message about keeping an open mind.
He seems like a really nice chap, Moz must be over the moon with his band over the last few years, always good to have an open mind, and they all look fecking great, fit , healthy, happy, talented as well

I wonder did any of the little kids ask him "Why does everyone except the man at the front of the stage with a face like a slapped ass wear the same clothes?"

In one of the photos, it looks like one of the kids got bored and threw a frankfurter sausage at the screen.
I wondered if the little kid at the front also asked if your mother was throwing drink down her neck when you were forceably put there

I wonder if the kids sang "Spent the day in bed" together in assembly.
It would be better than singing morning has broken and all that crap like I did, could you imagine 6 year olds singing no bus no boss no rain, no train oh how the world is now such a better place

Reminds me of that well known children's song Another brick in the wall by pink Floyd.

Isn’t the simple answer because he pays them to

Yes, the video from it is one I'll never forget,
Me to, scared the crap out of me. The song I remember most when I was 5-6 was mrs Robinson, Simon and Garfunkel, when I hear it on the wireless I’m suddenly transported back to the manky wooden floorboards and the stench of school dinners . God I can smell it all now during assembly. Anyone for cold tatties and semolina..

Genuinely laughing/horrified for the unfortunate kids sitting in the front row if Gustavo opens that AC-30 all the way up...

He seems like a really nice chap, Moz must be over the moon with his band over the last few years, always good to have an open mind, and they all look fecking great, fit , healthy, happy, talented as well
Moz is a closeted libtard. FACT.
tenor.gif

as FWD mentioned, 1992 Your Arsenal, for alternative albums, USA Grammy's [thought 1992 not 93]
You are right, it was a typo on my part (I looked it up before posting too!).
Ammended.
The '92 Grammy was only mentioned by myself as an aside to not being able to find any Manzur info.
I still think his Grammy is buried away in the Latin nominations (of which there are many, many each year) whilst working with a group, doing production or a soundtrack.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom