Reckless Endangerment
"Always be happy and always welcome any kind of music."

"I don't like rap, because of the repetitiveness of the voice." – Morrissey

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
What was the Grammy nom for

rifke

team bougatsa
Morrissey in that video is way too sexy to be viewed in that context. I find it jarring.

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member
We know Morrissey wouldn’t mind having a younger audience, but this is ridiculous. Guess he’s having Gustavo
initiate them early, easier that way I suppose.

Ketamine Sun

A Most Misunderstood Member

Honest people are such easy targets.

Librase

These are quotes by two separate people. Different people occasionally have different opinions on things.

Anyway, that is a really sweet clip and a great message about keeping an open mind.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
What was the Grammy nom for
It's not overly clear.
My guess: being part of a group that picked up one of the Latin Grammy nominations or for his soundtrack work - information is scarce.
Anyone?
Regards,
FWD.

(Moz & the band of 1992 were nominated for a Grammy: 'best alternative music album' for Your Arsenal).

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Attention mods !!![/B][/I]
Surprised this isn’t on the front page yet. I think it’s more connected to Morrissey, and more interesting than
the crap unknown ‘musicians’ that cover Smith songs, etc that so quickly make it to the front page as news.
I was briefly brought back to late 70's when you said that, and was checking to see if I was wearing white socks, when I realised you meant 'moderators'.

gordyboy9

its not me its you.
somebody can ask him on twitter as there is nothing on his nomination just about anywhere.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom