Guitar Tab White Pages, Volume 2

The Seeker of Good Songs

Guitar Tab White Pages, Volume 2
Hal Leonard Corporation | June 1, 2003 | English | ISBN: 0634053159 | PDF | 1024 pages | 81.6 MB

This much-anticipated follow-up to the blockbuster original edition (00690471, ISBN 0-634-02611-9) features note-for-note tab transcriptions for 150 more great songs, including: About a Girl * All Right Now * Are You Gonna Go My Way * Barracuda * Boot Scootin' Boogie * Cat Scratch Fever * Chop Suey! * Crazy Train * Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me) * Every Breath You Take * Everyday (I Have the Blues) * Faith * Fire and Rain * The Freshmen * Hanging by a Moment * Hide Away * I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow * I Shot the Sheriff * Iris * La Bamba * Louie, Louie * Money for Nothing * Pride and Joy * Refugee * Rock You like a Hurricane * Semi-Charmed Life * Smells like Teen Spirit * Smooth * Tequila * Under the Bridge * We Will Rock You * Welcome to the Jungle * Wonderful Tonight * Your Mama Don't Dance * and more!

About the Author
Founded in 1947, Hal Leonard Corporation has become the worlds largest print music publisher, representing some of the greatest songwriters and artists of all time. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.

Download:

Filesonic
Turbobit

from: http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/music/Guitar-Tab-White-Pages-Volume-2.html

Back
Top Bottom