Guilty Pleasures

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Because it is 11:20pm and I am sitting here eating ice cream I was wondering what everyone's guilty pleasures were. It could be anything...bad movies/tv, video game addictions, food cravings, crushes on people that make no sense, even music we are not proud to admit really tickels our fancy.

What are some of the things that you love but hate to admit?

For me:

- the Guitar Hero video games
- Degrassi the Next Generation (even though I am far too old to watch it)
- Peanut butter cup Blizzards from Dairy Queen
- The band Hanson

and probably my newest one is this forum actually :)

Heh

xBox360 Look me up - live name is "Buzzetta" (Go Figure)
After a rough day at work nothing is better than playing military FPS games...

And Amazing Spiderman Comics... when you get your first job usually you buy something insane... I finished my Spiderman collection from 1962 to current... I have em all and still buy one each month to keep up with the collection.

I would not call it a vice... but the New York Yankees.

I know what you mean about the yankees. I'm not a fan personally but my boyfriend takes it very seriously. (even though he's from way out on long island tee hee) He even has a yankee tattoo.

I was never much into comics except for a few X Men here and there.

But seriously if I can make one recomendation for your X Box (if you dont already have it)...Guitar Hero. It changed my life. Not really but it could some day, you never know.

my guilty pleasures would include, sadly:
-the home and garden television network
-the sims (pc game)
-harry potter
-flowers

kind of boring, i know. i will think of something juicier.

Oh no no!!! Harry Potter can not count as a guilty pleasure. It's too good!! and I would have to add another one to my list. Oh dear.

Oh no no!!! Harry Potter can not count as a guilty pleasure. It's too good!! and I would have to add another one to my list. Oh dear.

oh, don't get me started on hp :p it really shouldn't be a guilty pleasure, you're right. not enough people are tolerating of it!

-The Detroit Tigers
-Baseball cards :o
-Baseball cards
-Baseball cards

That's so pathetic, innit?

evidence!
carnations on my bedside and fake flowers in a vase by the stereo. (hint:look closely for another guilty pleasure. )

No no! I think that is woonderfuuull!! :)

I wish the way my town was set up, was different, to where I could walk all over the place, rather than drive. Sux alittle. Cuz then I'd be doing the same thing trust me!

Right now there are beautiful purple iris' on our kitchen table. My mum loves flowers to death! She's a landscaper...so she gets to do her passion (gardening, loves flowers to death! Sometimes, I think they get more love than me! :( :p j/k)as a job. That's pretty cool.

i would absolutely love that as a job. i sometimes combine my guilty pleasures together and go gardening crazy in the sims. oh dear, i must calm down.

* :o

And Amazing Spiderman Comics... when you get your first job usually you buy something insane... I finished my Spiderman collection from 1962 to current... I have em all and still buy one each month to keep up with the collection.

:eek:that is the coolest thing i've read here ever:eek:

comics are mine too...i buy reprints of stuff i remember. I haven't got much just a wee book shelf full. Mosty marvel, some DC and british titles (2000 ad, dan dare).

large cookies & scones from Marks & spencers.

sea salt and black peppercorn crisps.

fish fingers, pot noodles, sausage rolls, sausages, jaffa cakes, chips. in fact, probably the entirety of my diet; i really only like things you're supposed to have outgrown by the age of 10. i don't really eat like a grown-up.

fish fingers, pot noodles, sausage rolls, sausages, jaffa cakes, chips. in fact, probably the entirety of my diet; i really only like things you're supposed to have outgrown by the age of 10. i don't really eat like a grown-up.

Only because that is all your wife can cook for you:p

-The Detroit Tigers
-Baseball cards :o
-Baseball cards
-Baseball cards

That's so pathetic, innit?

I would make a comment about smacking your boys around last week... but I am still disgusted at the football score I watched last night dished out from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim...

The only thing I can make fun of them for is for having the dumbest name in professional sports.

Guilty pleasures... Not sure they're guitly, I don't feel guilty.
I really like Tokio Hotel and US 5, new boyband, they remind me of Backstreet Boys and 5ive.

Back
Top Bottom