Guilty Pleasures

I just bought "You to me are everything" on Pye by Liverpool's The Real Thing. The best #1 of 1976. It's grrrreat!

I bloody hate new music, the only 00's I have in my collection is the Moz stuff. But I can't help but like the new Killers' song.

I also love Robbie Williams.

PHIL COLLINS - the album with "another day in paradise" on it (proud to say i can't remember the name of it, but i have it, somewhere). it's a fantastic album - honest!! there isn't a bad song on it!!!!

We've all got at least one.... that band/ artist we know we shouldn't like, we shouldn't encourage them.... but we REALLY love them!!!! Go on, I won't judge you! Mine are Nik Kershaw (I know it's wrong) and The Feeling. I'm not even ashamed of myself!

nik kershaw is one thing, but the feeling??!! i had hope you would be over this, by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when the single of Linkin Park ft. Jay-Z came out (Numb/Encore) I found it so cool and I couldn't stop listen to it! I was in my hiphop period then...

nik kershaw is one thing, but the feeling??!! i had hope you would be over this, by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a Phil Collins album, and you STILL think 'The Feeling' are that upsetting? What have they done to offend you exactly? Did they nick you're entire Morrissey collection?;)

dsdiv06.jpg

don't hurt me...

You have a Phil Collins album, and you STILL think 'The Feeling' are that upsetting? What have they done to offend you exactly? Did they nick you're entire Morrissey collection?;)

ok, i'm not gonna try to defend phil (even though he's obviously Great), but, c'mon, "the feeling"?!

as for what they've done to offend me, just being themselves is enough. :p

ok, i'm not gonna try to defend phil (even though he's obviously Great), but, c'mon, "the feeling"?!

as for what they've done to offend me, just being themselves is enough. :p

I'm still not ashamed! I will listen to my album with pride, and every time I hear it, I'll think of you and smile!;)

I'm still not ashamed! I will listen to my album with pride, and every time I hear it, I'll think of you and smile!;)

my blood pressure is rising (and not in a good way) at the very thought of it!

oh well, at least i tried. :(

I am not embrrased to say that I quite like The Knife's "Heartbeats"...more like a bit surprised at myself.

I've gone through some strange musical phases. Music is like food for me. I really need variety. I've listened to a lot of ethnic music, the weirdest probably being old bollywood songs. It passed quickly :D

Heartbeats by The Knife is amazing, its nothing to be surprised about

The Jose Gonzalez version is crap though I reckon

As for guilty pleasures, I've seen The Proclaimers 3 times this summer which is a bit much really

LOL!!! Sorry HIM, you can try all you like, but I firmly believe I am right, and there's just no telling me in that scinario I'm afraid!!! Have a lie down in a darkened room, that normally helps my blood pressure in these sorts of situations. I'll bring you some smelling salts after i've just listen to the album again..... (believe it or not, I'm a nice person really:p )

Tags
nugz luvs phish stfu buzz this site
Back
Top Bottom