Guilty Pleasures

Jamesy, you are posting in the pigsty again. Is your wife having a mental meltdown over the Henry Rollins thread?

We agree! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous messages, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

e.g.

No, we don't. The point being made was that there are so many people on here who really cannot stand the deadening effect of your contributions that not all of them can be trolls or asshats, as you term them.

We agree! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous messages, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

e.g.

You're full of bullshit. You're making shit up, like you just said you like to do.

Not this time, f***er. I do, on occasion, speak the truth. I'd say 70% of what I say is actually truth. That was part of the 70%.

Is jamesy thinking he is incredibly superior again? He needs to just quit it and go sledding.

Is jamesy thinking he is incredibly superior again? He needs to just quit it and go sledding.

I try, but it's really, really hard to not feel superior when you're around.

I try, but it's really, really hard to not feel superior when you're around.
You see jamesy, the beauty of it is, you don't feel that just around me, you feel that way around everyone else. It's not a good way to make friends.

Keep on going because I will always be laughing at you. Jiggle Jiggle!

Um, if I'm such an idiot... why does it take four of you to take on one of me?:rofl:

Better add a few more friends to the train, if you have any. Maybe then you'll have a chance of winning. :laughing:

I love that Family Guy episode.

Um, if I'm such an idiot... why does it take four of you to take on one of me?:rofl:

Better add a few more friends to the train, if you have any. Maybe then you'll have a chance of winning. :laughing:

I love that Family Guy episode.

We've taken you on individually. It's just, you're posts are so idiotic, we all want our turn to make fun of you. I hope this doesn't bring back memories of elementary school for you.

180px-The_Fat_Alf_Kid.jpg

Um, if I'm such an idiot... why does it take four of you to take on one of me?:rofl:.
Excuse me? Four on one? You really need to sit down and examine the situation. People don't like you. When you post, expect to receive a negative response.

It's your own fault if multiple people think you're a f***tard.

9167710071e0eea199o.jpg

Tags
*dr quinn *medicinewoman bumming longdongruffian owwmybutthurts! sorry im so big trolling forums weezy > jc
Back
Top Bottom