Guilty Pleasures

We all have them....list yours here

art_2283.jpg

I have accepted and embraced most of my guilty pleasures, but I'll play. I am a little embarrassed that I have downloaded several remixes of the Britney Spears song, "Piece of Me".

Yeah....I was just trying to think of some kind of thread to start.

I don't consider any of mine to be "guilty pleasures."
I just like them and that's it.

I wonder if your Patronus is a hamster?

I am exercising restraint. Initially I was going to suggest you lick a part of a male's anatomy that I'm sure I possess more of than you do.

You have a penis? And your admitting to having a penis is supposed to be you insulting me? Is this opposite day or something? :crazy:

Nah, that can't be it. Maybe it's some other part of a male's anatomy. Are you saying your ass is bigger than mine? Your feet? Your adam's apple? Your testicles? Your mustache is bigger than mine?

Last edited:
I really do not process guilt like I think your initial post implies :straightface:
however, I do know the music of mine that annoys Andi most & some others that frequent my house(where I am the DJ) on occasion:
Q6VMeq5Xwi.gif

Alizée :horny: however, often when I play her videos rather than just songs, fewer people seem to be displeased :rolleyes:
next
kylie_minogue_2_hearts.jpg

Kylie Minogue, the same thing I said about Alizée applies to Kylie :cool:
however, the most frequent heard comment is something along the lines of:
"I didn't know you were gay."

roxette-it-must-have-been-love.jpg

3. Roxette, people just laugh, and later some always confess to also really liking the Roxette back in the day

4. Falco, some people just do not get the Falco, those who really do not at all are rarely likely to get me at all, too bad for them really, but I do wait a while before I spring

this video on them, also, it should be noted here that Andi also loves the Falco
so this is one we sometimes play just to bug someone over the house too long
but the one truly guilty pleasure is I listen to is
avril-lavigne.jpg

Avril Lavigne
however, I take little heat from the Robby inner circle for this one since most know it probably means I am just drunk and thinking of a person I knew who really liked her music and I made fun of her
shortly after which she killed herself, so honestly, playing Avril is about me remembering to watch how I treat others, since you never know if it will be the last time you see them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagining tooting my own horn. :blushing: I loves it. :p

Bear Grylls.
(Hypocritical of a vegetarian, but it's hard to resist a sweet young Englishman willing to put anything in his mouth. :lbf:)

shakira-she-wolf-album-cover.jpg

shakira-laundry-service.jpg

51PGFY2VWXL.jpg

Everyone needs something to balance out the Morrissey. :thumb:

:guffaw:

Can anyone tell me how come so many naughty gals in Yorkshire?

I don't know really. It's scientific fact though that Northern girls are very naughty and have a lot less inhibtions than anyone else!

I mean look at Myra Hindly! She was very mischievous.

Tags
*dr quinn *medicinewoman bumming longdongruffian owwmybutthurts! sorry im so big trolling forums weezy > jc
Back
Top Bottom