Guilty Pleasures

[youtube]KVnvEU-owDY&feature=related[/youtube]

Curt Bois (5 April 1901 - 25 December 1991) born in Berlin and began acting in 1907, one of the film world's first child actors. Bois' acting career spanned eighty years, a longer period than can be claimed by any other actor. His final performance was in 1987's Der Himmel über Berlin (in English: Wings of Desire). Fleeing to the US in 1934 you might know him from his role as pickpocket in Casablanca (1942).

[youtube]wAQZO3cGURQ&feature=PlayList&p=F595D0027B420FC2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=14[/youtube]

[youtube]PqBHeM27D8U&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Lynn Anderson, Lynn Anderson's enormous hair, '70's variety shows and this song. And here they are all in one....

"If there's some more wild oats you got to go sow,
Just remember while you're sowing, I'll be a-packin' up and goin'
Cause I told you many times that that's a no-no!"

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNrYLTJ4Nwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNrYLTJ4Nwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

that song game/50 put together is pretty good. i was just listening to public enemy myself. which is not a guilty pleasure. but for some reson kesha totally apalling new song has triggered something in me. i think she might be acting like a completely dumb b**ch on purpose to lampoon people who think that's cool
That single "Tik Tok" is catchy but it doesn't appeal to me on a higher level because of the songs' lack of ambition, both in musical arrangement and in the overall message.

I always liked this song,esp.this part:
"What the f**k...
Good point...
What the f**k...
You're so unbelievable.

What the f**k...
Good point...
What the f**k...
You're unbelievable
What the f**k...
What the f**k was that?
You're unbelievable."
:lbf:

I always liked this song,esp.this part:
"What the f**k...
Good point...
What the f**k...
You're so unbelievable.

What the f**k...
Good point...
What the f**k...
You're unbelievable
What the f**k...
What the f**k was that?
You're unbelievable."
:lbf:

Great choice.

Tags
*dr quinn *medicinewoman bumming longdongruffian owwmybutthurts! sorry im so big trolling forums weezy > jc
Back
Top Bottom