Guadalajara, Mexico - Roxy Festival (Apr. 1, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / How Soon Is Now? / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by the Typical Me Facebook group via Raphael Lambach

• Image posted by an anonymous person:

39830_guadalajara.jpg

Last edited:
good photo above.why does it take so long for people to post after a concert.thought we lived in a fast moving world.

even benny cant be arsed posting about his black curtains,wonder if benny has black curtains in his bedroom,probably has.

Is it just me, or has Morrissey had a plaster on his finger since a dog bit him about 15 years ago?

even benny cant be arsed posting about his black curtains,wonder if benny has black curtains in his bedroom,probably has.

Benny's been dancing his legs down to the knees at a George Michael Tribute evening on the weekend. He had a bit of an accident on the dance floor but he'll be fighting fit as soon as he gets some new adult diapers and will be ready to post again.

Sorry but still no words for this recent :pileofpoop:.
:rofl::laughing:
However while I'm here, Yes me and Mrs Benny have black curtains in the summer to keep the light out.

Benny-the-British-Butcher:greatbritain::knife:

Benny's been dancing his legs down to the knees at a George Michael Tribute evening on the weekend. He had a bit of an accident on the dance floor but he'll be fighting fit as soon as he gets some new adult diapers and will be ready to post again.

Now now it's not about me, you're giving me far too much attention.
Get back on topic please. April fool, Faking Steven performing his golden oldies yet again :rolleyes:
along with his band of muppets the Lawnmowers.
:laughing::popcorn::rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Good Lord, if there's anything more cringe inducing than Morrissey making his band wear matching $10 tee shirts, it's Morrissey trying to talk American politics.

According to Typical Me facebook group

>> Setlist:
01. Suedehead
02. Alma Matters
03. Speedway
04. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
05. Everyday Is Like Sunday
06. Kiss Me A Lot
07. How Soon Is Now?
08. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
09. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
10. Let Me Kiss You
11. Shoplifters Of The World Unite
12. The Bullfighter Dies
13. Jack The Ripper
14. You're The One For Me, Fatty
15. You Have Killed Me
16. First Of The Gang To Die

good photo above.why does it take so long for people to post after a concert.thought we lived in a fast moving world.

I think it's difficult for the Mexican fans to post here because of the wall of hate that's been put up around solo by the haters over the years. I don't blame them for staying away. :straightface:

We'll Let You Know rated your post
clear.png
Troll in this thread :laughing:

WE'LL LET YOU TROLL :thumb:

Last edited:
at last a setlist,thought I was going to have to send out Indiana jones out on a hunt to find it.

at last a setlist,thought I was going to have to send out Indiana jones out on a hunt to find it.

All the same....
I was not expecting nothing really new for a festival.. but he could rescue some songs from his early days or even ones he doesn't play for so long.

well done Raphael for putting the setlist up.

Reckon Uncle Steve is so So-Cal, wearing white before Memorial Day. What an LA dude! I reckon when are the band going to wear their "f*** bacon wrapped hot dogs" or "f*** dog fighting" or "f*** chicken fighting" shirts in Mexico???

Blikey blood hell. Isn't there an XXXL for Box to wear?

I would have loved to have seen Morrissey and crew sport some "f*** Obama" t-shirts during that sleazy, CIA-manufactured pedophile's reign of division, but that would have required testes of steel. Morrissey could put a little effort into his hair. After all, he paid for it. It's not right when the wind lifting the front is the only suggestion of quiffs of days gone by. What's next? Morrissey wearing some "hideous Cure baseball boots"?

Back
Top Bottom