Guadalajara, Mexico - Roxy Festival (Apr. 1, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / How Soon Is Now? / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by the Typical Me Facebook group via Raphael Lambach

• Image posted by an anonymous person:

39830_guadalajara.jpg

Last edited:
O M G it looks like the ' lap dancer ' has spread to his finger now :eek:.
Or maybe it's a some kind of humasexual sports injury :rolleyes:.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Poor Bennifer! Your bovine words slop like watery faecal matter into the pestilent slough of idiotic despond upon which your entire sorry personality is predicated.

Once again, you have all the dignity and class of a hurried shite in a McDonalds toilet.

I see that you are now using 3 different IP addresses so that you can respond to your own simpering and illiterate drivel.

I could carry on, but this is like poking the village idiot, and there is no honour in that.

And yet he still can't get a recording contract ? o_O
It's a strange one that isn't it ? :brows:

On the subject of Anthony H Wilson, I like to think of him up there with the likes of Joe Moss, Bowie, Lou, Curtis and Lux enjoying each other's company over a beer laughing their tits off at our Pansie Pete, humasexual, cheeseatarian, CrankFraud, Fakin Steven and his extraordinary efforts with his tin pot Lawnmowers and personal assistant Diesel :)rolleyes:) trying to prove to the world and record labels that he's still relevant by performing to a one off big crowd in Mexico performing the same old shit he's been performing for the last several years ! Cheers guys ! :thumb:

Just look at the recent posts ! Hardcore bots are getting pissed off now :laughing:

Faking Steven is dead and buried ! Found out ! Embarrassing ! Nobody's nothing ! Shyster !

I wish him the absolute worst ! I really do ! I hope he dies in a motorway pile up.:tiphat:

Cheese is murder :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The most revealing thing about this bot is it posts like clockwork.

I hate Cast but I don't post about them every day.

I don't think Benny is a real person. Anyone that sad would have to be dying of cancer to be so bitter and lost

I don't know why the Admin does not restrict it. It isn't even funny or interesting... It has nothing new to say.

Perhaps the programmer has died of heart complications.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom