Guadalajara - Diana (Dec. 13, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Alma Matters / Let Me Kiss You / Maladjusted / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Speedway / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by Alex_Smith, scan from Tonatiuh B Camarena on Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en español - Facebook group. Another scan posted in Mozzerians of the world, unite and take over Facebook page, link from Mozzer69.

Last edited:
the lasts songs

You Have Killed Me
Meat Is Murder
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Speedway
Scandinavia
I Know It's Over

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

The Lads (except Boz) were wearing just only swimming wear.Boz was wearing wear a woman's clothes and blonde wig.

The Lads (except Boz) were wearing just only swimming wear.Boz was wearing wear a woman's clothes and blonde wig.

LOL! "The Lads"! You know you don't ever use that term. You can tell by the bad english your post exudes.

Here's the photo of the setlist and a report of the show (in spanish):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151047411710643&set=o.145096863026&type=1&theater

01. First Of The Gang To Die
02. I Want The One I Can't Have
03. You're The One For Me, Fatty
04. When Last I Spoke To Carol
05. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
06. Alma Matters
07. Let Me Kiss You
08. Maladjusted
09. Everyday Is Like Sunday
10. All The Lazy Dykes
11. You Have Killed Me
12. Meat Is Murder
13. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
14. Speedway
15. Scandinavia
16. I Know It's Over

17. Encore: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Shared by Tonatiuh B Camarena on Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en español Facebook group

Alejandro Kapacevich
Typical Me (http://typicalsmiths.blogspot.com/)

Last edited:
LOL! "The Lads"! You know you don't ever use that term. You can tell by the bad english your post exudes.

So what if English is not his/her first language? (It reads as if it is not yours either.) There's no need to be an arse about it.

The irony is you mean to say "poor English", not bad.

Thanks for the setlist!

If this is true, then I want to see pictures, dammit! Someone please, for the love of God, post pictures!

The setlist was almost identical than monday, Steven approached a first row fan and ask him if he had any request and the guy said... mmmmh ..... let me think....Moz said to him TERRIBLE! and turn his back and started to sing.Altough I had a better seat yesterday, I think Monday concert was better, the audience yesterday was very dumb and boring, no stage invaders no people jumping and very few singing the hardcore tunes.

If this is true, then I want to see pictures, dammit! Someone please, for the love of God, post pictures!

Yes this is true. Many people took pictures. I hope someone upload it on the web.

Sorry, my English is not good ( it's not my first language ),
especially when I was excited after the show.

Muchos Gracias Alex and Luis for your set lists. Thanks Morrissey for your tribute show to our dearest Diana. The last songs as you noted Alex and Luis were to Diana in kind and loving memory at the Teatro Diana. On the 13th/31st... at this specific theater named Diana...calling an old friend on a Ouija Board... Lost on a speedway... who had blonde hair like the Scandinavians...but I know it's over for them in this lifetime... But Dianas spirit is the light that never goes out.

The setlist was almost identical than monday, Steven approached a first row fan and ask him if he had any request and the guy said... mmmmh ..... let me think....Moz said to him TERRIBLE! and turn his back and started to sing.Altough I had a better seat yesterday, I think Monday concert was better, the audience yesterday was very dumb and boring, no stage invaders no people jumping and very few singing the hardcore tunes.

Wait so he's taking fan requests!?!?

Yes this is true. Many people took pictures. I hope someone upload it on the web.

Sorry, my English is not good ( it's not my first language ),
especially when I was excited after the show.

You're fine. Ignore pendejos. :flowers:

This was by far, way better, concert than Monday's. A perfect performance from Moz and the band.. also he talked more this time and to me the audience was more "lively" than Monday's audience even if, as noted, there were no stage invaders. Boz was in full drag outfit, high heels and everything and it was introduced by Moz as "Gainer Attention" or something like that.. very funny.. the band was in an excellent mood and songs were played to perfection. They were, as mentioned, wearing swimming suits only, and very short ones... barefoot even... At the end, just before the encore, Gustavo said in spanish that they were delighted by their visit to Guadalajara, and Mexico in general, and promised to return "..with the new album.." I know that doesn't say much (because of no record deal), but hopefully it will be soon, I believe the new songs will sound great on the studio versions, I really like Scandinavia and how it sounds live. Morrissey was very receptive of people's appreciation.. thank God I was there, a wondeful experience... also, I must mention that Kristeen performance was superb and the audience really enjoyed her show.

Actually when Moz asked for requests, the response should have been "Get rid of Kristeen and Jesse!"

Increible!! Morrissey, pasan los años pero su fuerza y su energía sigue intacta y por cierto gracias por esos musicos mostrando más......... jajajaja que cosa!! Soy fan desde hace mas de 20 años y me encantó, si corto, pero así son siempre sus conciertos cortos pero de una calidad muy grande y me llamó la atención su disposición y su amabilidad con toda la gente.
Y bueno I Know It´s Over fué un momento inolvidable, gracias Morrissey!!!

Muchos Gracias Alex and Luis for your set lists. Thanks Morrissey for your tribute show to our dearest Diana. The last songs as you noted Alex and Luis were to Diana in kind and loving memory at the Teatro Diana. On the 13th/31st... at this specific theater named Diana...calling an old friend on a Ouija Board... Lost on a speedway... who had blonde hair like the Scandinavians...but I know it's over for them in this lifetime... But Dianas spirit is the light that never goes out.

what a load of garbage. Just write what you think. Trying to be creative seems to be getting in the way of making sense.

Back
Top Bottom