Guadalajara - Diana (Dec. 12, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Still Ill / Let Me Kiss You / All The Lazy Dykes / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Everyday Is Like Sunday // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by WILLYCHAVEZ, scan from This-Charming Man, posted in There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - Facebook group. Link from Mozzer69

Last edited:
Great concert, Morrissey did it again! Guadalajara adore you :)

Exelent concert, great music, Morrissey is an exelent performer, the show was a little short to me but I´m thankful he came to Guadalajara, Mexico. I hope he always come back. <3 katt

Por favor pongan detalles del concierto. Escriben lo en español si no saben ingles. Que importa si otros no entienden para eso esta Google translator. Me muero por saber que paso.

Please: Was anyone at the show and close enough up front to figure out what was on the T-Shirts that the band were wearing? Thank you.

Por favor, ¿alguien sabe lo que el t-shirts de la banda llevaban? No he visto esto antes. Gracias.

Hi, there, tomorrow I'm going to write the first real detail description of one Morriseey concert in Mexico. I was on the second row of Teatro Diana. Guadalajara was special. Even people who went to Puebla, who says, with the passion within the Vena Cava, is wrong. Yes, the Teatro Diana has seats, no empty space to walk, to dance, to be free. You are trapped in a cage of seats. You have a chair to sit down, with a number, with a letter. But, Moz change the whole thing. "First Of The Gang To Die " was the first song. The whole tour and "I Want the One I Can't Have" was not the opener but, nevertheless, the second song? And Moz closed with "There is a light...".... ? The whole thing is OK or there is a missed clue on the verge? Puebla was great with the people on the top of the scream and everything else, but Guadalajara was the special venue with the rare essence of the unique scent.
And, even more, with HIS eyesight he pointed the ones that ring the pupil of his attention. One guy was wearing one Nico t-shirt and Moz demanded to show that shirt to him. Also, he was shaking hands from the beginning. I saw the videos on the other venues.... there were normal. This time Moz was ruling the game not the public.
Sorry for the guys that travel to see a place that was, yes, full of crashing bones; "posers" who was more interested in taking pictures not of Moz but their girlfriends/boyfriends in turn. Guadalajara is like that: a city that has more people paying attention to chit/chat with his best friends to the musician on the stage. But, Moz fans, Guadalajara was a strange place to be and take awareness of the real Moz, who feel the venue and change everything that you have known on the past shows.
Yeah.

Por favor pongan detalles del concierto. Escriben lo en español si no saben ingles. Que importa si otros no entienden para eso esta Google translator. Me muero por saber que paso.

Estuvo chido....que mas quieres saber....

The Setlist

Awesome Show yesterday, See you all in tonight's show.

si te mueres por saber como es un concierto de MORRISSEY hubieras comprado boletos imbecil!!!
if you're dying to know how the MORRISSEY concert was you should buy tickets asshole!!!

gran pero gran concierto!!!!

The setlist

1/ FIRST
2/ I WANT CANT
3/ FATTY
4/ CAROLO
5/ ALMA
6/ BLACK CL
7/ MALADJUSTED
8/ ILL
9/ LEEME KIZZ
10/ DYKES
11/ YOU HAVE K´d
12/ SPEEDO
13/ OUIJA
14/ MEAT
15/ SCANDI
16/ SUNDAE

E: LIGHT

*Real fans know the complete names for these songs*

Last edited:
I think I got the order wrong in a couple of spots but here is the setlist:
First Of The Gang To Die
I Want The One I Can't Have
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Alma Matters
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Black Cloud
Let Me Kiss You
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Scandinavia
All The Lazy Dykes
Speedway
Maladjusted
Everyday Is Like Sunday
You Have Killed Me
Meat Is Murder

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

good show, great Moz attitude, good crowd but the numbered seating just takes out of the vibe... funny comments about how y'day Morrissey gig is the same day as a religious holiday in Mexico and Moz making a date for today

Great show (at least it was for me) Moz was not very chatty but still very charming, set list pretty much the same, some of the songs I remember (not in order) :

First of the Gang, I want the one I can't have, Alma Matters, Maladjusted, Meat Is Murder, Scandinavia, Everyday is like Sunday, Ouija Board, Let Me Kiss You, You're the one for me Fatty, You Have Killed Me, When Last I spoke to Carol, Black Cloud, Still ill, Speedway, and the Encore was There is a Light that Never Goes Out

In my opinion the audience looked rather passive, and the sound at the theater was not the best (at leats not where I was seated). There were about 3 stage invaders only, and curiously, none of them were tossed out of the venue, theye were able to return to their seats. Towards the end of the show, Moz pointed out at a t-shirt from some guy in the audience at the 3rd of 4th row and made a gesture like he liked the t-shirt, however I couldn't see what was on the t-shirt, did anybody know what was in the shirt of that person?

I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion and so I must say that I believe Kristeen has a beautiful voice.

"Mañana Aquí" said Morrissey at the end of the show, and me, well am looking forward to another great show tonight...!

It was a good concert, not the best or anything of sorts, especially because of the numbered seating, it always affects the vibe, but Moz was in grat shape, kind, witty and charming. The joke about being the day of the Virgin (Mexican religious holiday) and Moz's day as well was funny and he even made a date with the crowd for today's gig.The setlist was more crowd pleaser than I expected and as usual people throw themselves at stage with very little success since it was really really high. The start of the show was arush, Black Cloud, Speedway and Let Me Kiss You my personal faves. Hope to got a good show tonight.

El ramo de flores que le aventaron y que despues avento, me lo avento a mi, le estaba pidiendo (gritando) "Playboy" y me lo avento... solo que le cayo al que estaba junto a mi...

In my opinion the audience looked rather passive, and the sound at the theater was not the best (at leats not where I was seated). There were about 3 stage invaders only, and curiously, none of them were tossed out of the venue, theye were able to return to their seats. Towards the end of the show, Moz pointed out at a t-shirt from some guy in the audience at the 3rd of 4th row and made a gesture like he liked the t-shirt, however I couldn't see what was on the t-shirt, did anybody know what was in the shirt of that person?

Morrissey me encanta desde hace muchísimos años, debo decir que me gusta más su etapa solista que con The Smiths pero ese es sólo mi punto de vista, el concierto de ayer me encantó, tocó las canciones que quería y aún que se me hizo un poco corto entregó el 100%, el concierto pasado en la arena VFG también fue increíble pero aquí me tocó verlo más de cerca y eso hizo la diferencia, lo único que me dejó algo impactada fue la proyección del documental Meet your Meat que aunque en el pasado lo he visto completo y he llorado como magdalena y dejado de comer carne hasta que recaigo en unos tacos de asada verlo ayer era algo que no esperaba, fue como estar en el cielo cantando y bailando y que te aterricen de los pelos hasta el suelo de un tema que es muy controversial y real y entiendo que es la manera en que él tiene de transmitir un mensaje que es importante para él, pero anoche ya en mi cama cada que cerraba los ojos veía pollos sin picos y vacas sufriendo en vez de recordar lo increíble que se la rifó mi heroe...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom