Grunge YT: "The Really Messed Up Truth About Morrissey" (December 26, 2019)

As the lead singer for The Smiths, Morrissey was an unparalleled lyricist who helped create several timeless classics like "Ask" and "How Soon Is Now?" More recently, he's arguably become more famous for his wince-inducing soundbites than his solo output. Here are some messed-up details about Morrissey. Pro tip, amateur writers! The next time you find yourself plagued by self-doubt, take solace in the fact that your work can't be any worse than Morrissey's debut novel. List of the Lost was published in 2015, hot on the heels of Morrissey's autobiography. The book was was widely panned and endlessly ridiculed for reasons that will soon become all too apparent. In its breathtakingly scathing review, The Quietus wrote that, "What you’re actually looking at is some of the most heinously overblown prose printed by a major publishing house in living memory." Aside from its general awfulness, List of the Lost caught the world's attention thanks to a particularly cringe-inducing scene, one that tried to convey a theoretically steamy lovemaking session. Don't believe us? You should probably savor the passage for yourself. How's this for purple prose? "Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of...violent rotation...and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza's body except for the otherwise central zone." Oooh… is it getting hot in here? No. No, it's not.

How not to write | 0:16
Bigmouth strikes again | 1:25
Morrissey and the Norway attacks | 2:35
Attacking Weinstein's accusers | 3:40
"Margaret on the Guillotine" | 4:40
A notorious interview | 6:04
Civil rights imagery on merch | 7:39
Supporting For Britain | 8:27
The Queen is Dead | 9:41

The usual topics are raised in a hit piece that doesn't really bring anything new to the table.
Regards,
FWD.

Lol, indeed.

It is true. After the years of dedication, propping and pension top-ups from former fans, Melvis is having the last laugh. He’s the penultimate jacker.

...and here you are, drinking the Kool-aid and trying to find the button for the third floor, in a 2-story building with no lift.
I love how americans say kool-aid. It is up there with new yorkers saying coffee. 2 storey houses never come with a lift not even 3 storey ones.

The lefties lost is all

Which one? The one you keep to remind yourself that you’re a wallowing, dwarf slug among giants? ...the one you keep to remind yourself that wit and wisdom aren’t your strong points? ...or the one that’s been set-up to crowd-fund Melvis’ upcoming album of Christian standards?

Pony up some details, Princess.

No, not any of those...
The List of f*****s.

More posts like that and you’ll usurp Stephane in no time. :thumb:

:rolleyes:

lets thank 'morris' for being an insufferable cuck.:lbf:
Oh please, stop using the word CUCK. It’s so f***ing annoying. You sound very stupid. Plus it ruins a great point about “Morris”. I’m sorry you can’t get laid, and have to call everyone “cuckold” Because when people use “cuck” we all know they live in a basement with their parents.

That was a dreadful article but also contained some beautiful footage so thanks for that.

Oh please, stop using the word CUCK. It’s so f***ing annoying. You sound very stupid. Plus it ruins a great point about “Morris”. I’m sorry you can’t get laid, and have to call everyone “cuckold” Because when people use “cuck” we all know they live in a basement with their parents.

what do you want me to call the cuck? Morris f***EN Morris? tell the cuck to slap a tattoo on his neck and then we can talk.:lbf:

this "Morris"is a regular :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: of the kindergarten world.:laughing:

Wait, first you believe that I’m 12years old, and now you want to put your nuts in my mouth?!

get some help.

It was a figure of speech you f***ing moron because your defense of everything Morrissey does is that of a infatuated child. Damn your a f***ing idiot anyone with common sense would see that.

It was a figure of speech you f***ing moron because your defense of everything Morrissey does is that of a infatuated child. Damn your a f***ing idiot anyone with common sense would see that.

get some help.

You’re obsessed with Morrissey and his fans.

get some help.

You’re obsessed with Morrissey and his fans.

Says the idiot who comes here everyday like a moron, I just enjoy coming in here from time to time trolling you retards for blindly following someone who doesn’t give 2 shits about you, now some word of advice get a f***ing life, loser. Ahahahahaha!

Says the idiot who comes here everyday like a moron, I just enjoy coming in here from time to time trolling you retards for blindly following someone who doesn’t give 2 shits about you, now some word of advice get a f***ing life, loser. Ahahahahaha!

WTF! Barnaby has gone dark, siding up to this miserable no life cuck troll!:mad: You buddy up to all commie/islamic trolls Barnaby shame on you. being 100 years old you should know better FFSo_O

'ahaahahahahh' oy.:eek:
a mommy basement dweller for sure.:lbf:

WTF! Barnaby has gone dark, siding up to this miserable no life cuck troll!:mad: You buddy up to all commie/islamic trolls Barnaby shame on you. being 100 years old you should know better FFSo_O

'ahaahahahahh' oy.:eek:
a mommy basement dweller for sure.:lbf:

ahahahahahahahahaha says the twat nobody likes that creates multiple profiles on Morrissey-solo.com

settle down, little beenie, the mommy can hear upstairs.:lbf:
go back to playing with the stupid video game.:lbf:

caucasian-young-man-dressed-like-nerd-wearing-propeller-cap-with-hands-in-pockets-looking-at-viewer-with-big-smile-XE0JAH.jpg

Omg is that best you can do f***ing weak sauce, gtfoh here you f***ing lame ass mother f***er. Sticks and stones may break my bones but your sorry lame ass will never hurt me. Also your mother showed me this picture of you in her basement. f***ing loser. Go cry on some gladiolus flowers bitch
2BA2A9E9-5328-493C-A632-800CA6E74283.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom