Grunge YT: "The Really Messed Up Truth About Morrissey" (December 26, 2019)

As the lead singer for The Smiths, Morrissey was an unparalleled lyricist who helped create several timeless classics like "Ask" and "How Soon Is Now?" More recently, he's arguably become more famous for his wince-inducing soundbites than his solo output. Here are some messed-up details about Morrissey. Pro tip, amateur writers! The next time you find yourself plagued by self-doubt, take solace in the fact that your work can't be any worse than Morrissey's debut novel. List of the Lost was published in 2015, hot on the heels of Morrissey's autobiography. The book was was widely panned and endlessly ridiculed for reasons that will soon become all too apparent. In its breathtakingly scathing review, The Quietus wrote that, "What you’re actually looking at is some of the most heinously overblown prose printed by a major publishing house in living memory." Aside from its general awfulness, List of the Lost caught the world's attention thanks to a particularly cringe-inducing scene, one that tried to convey a theoretically steamy lovemaking session. Don't believe us? You should probably savor the passage for yourself. How's this for purple prose? "Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of...violent rotation...and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza's body except for the otherwise central zone." Oooh… is it getting hot in here? No. No, it's not.

How not to write | 0:16
Bigmouth strikes again | 1:25
Morrissey and the Norway attacks | 2:35
Attacking Weinstein's accusers | 3:40
"Margaret on the Guillotine" | 4:40
A notorious interview | 6:04
Civil rights imagery on merch | 7:39
Supporting For Britain | 8:27
The Queen is Dead | 9:41

The usual topics are raised in a hit piece that doesn't really bring anything new to the table.
Regards,
FWD.

Exactly. Morrissey quite naturally refuses to do what is expected of him, in art or in life.

The haters can’t keep him in the box they want to put him in, it bothers them that Morrissey is not and never will be like the rest of the human race.

Grunge is just another crashing bore and they are the same everywhere.

:sleeping::cool:
Sooner or later, Morrissey will be in a box, and all will be forgiven as nearly everyone is suddenly a saint in death.

Sooner or later, Morrissey will be in a box, and all will be forgiven as nearly everyone is suddenly a saint in death.

The body? yes. I’m talking about ART the SPIRIT. Morrissey is a living saint, and WILL live on ....

IMMORTAL !

VIVA MOZ !

:rock::cool:

Anyone claiming Morrissey was attempting to do anything other than make sex seem ridiculous in 'that scene' in List of the Lost is either wilfully or actually stupid.
Those who bought the book and defend the woeful drivel therein are the real f***-tards. Just f***ing GARBAGE.

...and this Grunge (whatever) article is spot-on.

f***ing Melvis fans. Not a clue among the baker’s dozen.

Nah. He’ll only be remembered for his late-stage bed-shitting. Too much time has passed since he’s made a decent contribution. ...and a whiny little f*** goes as a whiny little f***.

I don’t after that shit swords album came out after that I stopped buying any of his shit because that’s what he was putting out shit.

:lbf:

You quit buying after Swords because you went from the shoe shine stand to the insane asylum. You cant hold money in the nut farm.:lbf:

Those who bought the book and defend the woeful drivel therein are the real f***-tards. Just f***ing GARBAGE.

...and this Grunge (whatever) article is spot-on.

f***ing Melvis fans. Not a clue among the baker’s dozen.

If you say so.

I love bitter lefties crying in public. When will the marxist VICE come up with a hate video or movie about Moz?

This is what makes Xmas so special this year when lefties fall over themselves crying about things they never understood in the first place.

Moz was never a leftie but the lefties refused to listen. Now they turn to desperate explanation models to try and explain what cannot be explained. They wasted their lives following someone who hates them and how it hurts for them.

LOL

You just made the list!
Which one? The one you keep to remind yourself that you’re a wallowing, dwarf slug among giants? ...the one you keep to remind yourself that wit and wisdom aren’t your strong points? ...or the one that’s been set-up to crowd-fund Melvis’ upcoming album of Christian standards?

Pony up some details, Princess.

Has Chloe Sevigny abandoned her Moz fan days and stopped shaving her armpits along with her political advisor Winnie Wong?

Them three in a feminist rally with my cousin Scarlett Johansson would be funny as hell. I struck Scarlett off my xmas card list 3 years ago and haven't heard from her since.

I love bitter lefties crying in public. When will the marxist VICE come up with a hate video or movie about Moz?

This is what makes Xmas so special this year when lefties fall over themselves crying about things they never understood in the first place.

Moz was never a leftie but the lefties refused to listen. Now they turn to desperate explanation models to try and explain what cannot be explained. They wasted their lives following someone who hates them and how it hurts for them.

LOL

Lol, indeed.

It is true. After the years of dedication, propping and pension top-ups from former fans, Melvis is having the last laugh. He’s the penultimate jacker.

...and here you are, drinking the Kool-aid and trying to find the button for the third floor, in a 2-story building with no lift.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom