Groningen - De Oosterpoort (Mar. 9, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / What She Said / Meat is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Knelis (25 total) - De Oosterpoort / Facebook album. Link posted by Eurydice.

groningen.jpg

• Post by ALLIE WALLS:

He came on for the encore and his shirt was signed, It was a hard battle and the shirt took ages to rip. I put it down my top and didn't look at it til I was far away in the safety of the Irish bar. It was such a surprise to see I d got the bit that was signed One of the best gigs I ve seen him, met some really lovely people.

groningen_shirt.jpg
  • Review by André Rozendaal (3 photos) - KindaMuzik. Link posted by an anonymous person
  • Photos by gerlof hoekstra / Flickr (12 total). Link from Morran.

Last edited:
Cool. I was there in the front row and you were to my left. I saw you hand him the dog tag. :thumb:

I was in the front row that night too; I wish I could picture all of your faces, but I was entranced by Morrissey. I do remember being very battered after that concert. I had a bruise that covered my entire leg. I think it's funny when you describe the aggression at a Morrissey concert and people who are unfamiliar with him, and his fans, give you that puzzled look.

lynnda

I never expected that in Reading, Pennsylvania. It was rough. I got thrown around a bit.

I was in the front row that night too; I wish I could picture all of your faces, but I was entranced by Morrissey. I do remember being very battered after that concert. I had a bruise that covered my entire leg. I think it's funny when you describe the aggression at a Morrissey concert and people who are unfamiliar with him, and his fans, give you that puzzled look.

lynnda

Last edited:
I was also in the front at Reading, right up against the stage just left of center and I have absolutely no recollection of the crowd being rough. Weird.

Great show regardless.

Four (out of 5) star review in the regional news paper 'Dagblad van het Noorden' (daily news from the North). Heading says 'poplegend in top-notch form'.

Attachments

• foto.JPG
    foto.JPG
    496 KB · Views: 6

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom