Groningen - De Oosterpoort (Mar. 9, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / What She Said / Meat is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Knelis (25 total) - De Oosterpoort / Facebook album. Link posted by Eurydice.

groningen.jpg

• Post by ALLIE WALLS:

He came on for the encore and his shirt was signed, It was a hard battle and the shirt took ages to rip. I put it down my top and didn't look at it til I was far away in the safety of the Irish bar. It was such a surprise to see I d got the bit that was signed One of the best gigs I ve seen him, met some really lovely people.

groningen_shirt.jpg
  • Review by André Rozendaal (3 photos) - KindaMuzik. Link posted by an anonymous person
  • Photos by gerlof hoekstra / Flickr (12 total). Link from Morran.

Last edited:
Hello mouse stalker? All you need is me it seems.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

And all YOU need is Morrissey, that's been evident for a long time.

Bummie will be back too. I've lost count of the number of times he's said he's leaving this site.

Are people still replying to the Troll, butcher boy?

Or, more likely, is he replying to himself?

Sorry I may have missed it but where are the reports of his imminent death here?

If you do not like Mozza, don't spend your time on him. He doesn't want you fools.
I'm going to see him on Friday, hopefully. I'm on 13 (yes I know the age limit is 14), will I get be able to see standing If I am at the front? Also, I'm planning on passing him a letter, do you reckon he might take it? Are there any lads 12/13/14 in Manchester who like Moz? I can't find any! Not one! Gawd show your faces! I want to widen my circle and get to know as many people as possible!

If you do not like Mozza, don't spend your time on him. He doesn't want you fools.
I'm going to see him on Friday, hopefully. I'm on 13 (yes I know the age limit is 14), will I get be able to see standing If I am at the front? Also, I'm planning on passing him a letter, do you reckon he might take it? Are there any lads 12/13/14 in Manchester who like Moz? I can't find any! Not one! Gawd show your faces! I want to widen my circle and get to know as many people as possible!

Please don't go to the pit if you are 13.

:D :D dear child. :)

ask some of your older relatives or neighbours to take you to venue and arrange with security stuff to find 'safe' spot for you. and then ask security to help you about the letter.

older people can be nice.

i wish you good luck with the letter! and nicest memories! :D

He came on for the encore and his shirt was signed, It was a hard battle and the shirt took ages to rip. I put it down my top and didn't look at it til I was far away in the safety of the Irish bar. It was such a surprise to see I d got the bit that was signed One of the best gigs I ve seen him, met some really lovely people.

11025650_10153715460122846_4775233907875335206_n.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 33853

Nice one that could be worth a fortune if he never gets well soon.
Was it the best gig on a personal level or best gig with him in top form because apparently he was ill and sneezing according to his official sicknote. It's all a bit confusing.
Could we get the shirt analysed for the flu virus maybe ?

View attachment 33853

Fantastic!! great gig, lovely people! X

I've wondered this

Isn't it the same one he wore last year in Padova (and maybe Vienna)? There
was an interview where the interviewer asked him if he still has the army neglace (can't remember the exact word he used) which a friend of him gave to Moz and Moz said he wore it in Padova (and maybe Vienna). Can anyone remember that interview? Or do I make this up?

Was he chatty ? Did he mention his cancer ? Was Beaky Riley at the front ? Did he drone on about his obsession with the Royal family.
Let's start a campaign to pelt him with mini cheeses on behalf of the moo cows when he sings cheese is murder.
Almost forgot, blue roses ? ( I'll get me coat )

whats the matter sweetheart is everyone ignoring you?

I ask only because my husband handed him a dog tag on a chain in 2013 and soon after we noticed him wearing one a lot. Tried to blow it up on several instances but can't get a clear shot. Awful funny coincidence

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom