Groningen - De Oosterpoort (Mar. 9, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / People Are The Same Everywhere / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / What She Said / Meat is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

setlist provided by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Knelis (25 total) - De Oosterpoort / Facebook album. Link posted by Eurydice.

groningen.jpg

• Post by ALLIE WALLS:

He came on for the encore and his shirt was signed, It was a hard battle and the shirt took ages to rip. I put it down my top and didn't look at it til I was far away in the safety of the Irish bar. It was such a surprise to see I d got the bit that was signed One of the best gigs I ve seen him, met some really lovely people.

groningen_shirt.jpg
  • Review by André Rozendaal (3 photos) - KindaMuzik. Link posted by an anonymous person
  • Photos by gerlof hoekstra / Flickr (12 total). Link from Morran.

Last edited:
Lets start a petition to atleast hear well i wonder live for once

Why is everyone acting like What She Said is the second coming of christ? He's played it before...

Those jeans look brand new. There is some serious neck jewellery going on there. I count three necklaces. Great to see that Stop Me is back in the setlist. He's looking pretty hungry for a good performance. Although I do think the backdrop looks a bit cheap.

They're Stevenson jeans and they should be burned.

Thanks for setlist!! I'm not getting anything done at home...so curious about concert details! "What she said" is so exciting, can't wait for video (I hope) I am very surprised by "Stop me" Didn't he say he didn't like that song/ wouldn't play it? Or am i thinking of something else?

...and the long awaited return of "People" :lbf:

'People are the same' is officially the second worst song in his nearly 300 song back-catalogue, you f***ing idiot.
That's from our big poll of all songs. Why on earth would anyone celebrate that?
There's no way I'm going to the uk arena tour if he's playing that. You'd have to pay me £70.

Was he chatty ? Did he mention his cancer ? Was Beaky Riley at the front ? Did he drone on about his obsession with the Royal family.
Let's start a campaign to pelt him with mini cheeses on behalf of the moo cows when he sings cheese is murder.
Almost forgot, blue roses ? ( I'll get me coat )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Solomon Walker ? Must still be on passionate leave then.

Are you there Solomon ? Get on solo and tell all, spill the beans

'People are the same' is officially the second worst song in his nearly 300 song back-catalogue, you f***ing idiot.
That's from our big poll of all songs. Why on earth would anyone celebrate that?
There's no way I'm going to the uk arena tour if he's playing that. You'd have to pay me £70.

£70 ? That's very steep and a lot more looking at the handful of songs being performed.

Here is the setlist in right order; 1. Queen 2. suedehead 3. staircasr 4. Worldpeace 5. People Are the Same 6. Kiss me a lot 7. Istanbul 8. Neal 9. one of our own 10. trouble Loves me 11. the bullfighter dies 12. Paris 13. Kick the bride 14. what she said 15. meat is murder 16. everyday is like sunday encore:
17. stop me if you think

If he performed meat is murder I do hope you all started to laugh out loud at him, surely he should drop that laughable song now and replace it with cheesy board cheesy board.

Once again, Benny turning up early desperate for info about the gig but still maintaining his implausible pretence that he doesn't care... Don't stress, Benny - everyone knows the real reason why you're always here.

Same old backdrops, same old performing monkey band, and the funniest song of all cheese is murder.

Same old comments, same old troll, and the funniest thing of all is that he pretends he doesn't care, but he's posted twice already since the gig ended and I'm sure this won't be the last. Poor little soul.

Did he storm off stage again ? That's a very short setlist, crikey how much is that working out at per song ?
Same old backdrops, same old performing monkey band, and the funniest song of all cheese is murder.
There's loads of tickets left as well, can't shift em so he's gonna have to give em away ( and that is gonna be easier said than done ).
God save the Queen.

possibly the short set list is due to the poor turnout.

Yikes! I was (obviously:squiffy:) joking, Anon!

"People" almost has a 'it's so bad, it's good quality' but it's among the last things I want to hear from such a vast and (mostly) brilliant catalogue.

But hey, someone, somewhere(maybe only Moz) may love it ;)

Nice shirt added to merch. Good thing @intl_playboy copyrighted that. :squiffy:

B_rUvJTWcAAAXMg.jpg:large

Nice shirt added to merch. Good thing @intl_playboy copyrighted that. :squiffy:

B_rUvJTWcAAAXMg.jpg:large

She's another Julia wannabe

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one who is dissapointed about Smiler and Mountjoy dissapearing from the setlist?
Going to Tilburg tomorrow and really was hoping he would play those songs. I'm already dissapointed.
Guess I must a real Morrissey fan.
Gerrit

is it the camera angle, or does he seem to have gained a bit of weight?

What's strange is that he looked positively skinny on the last tour and in LA.

He locks himself in his hotel room most days so sitting on his ass and eating may have happened.

However, I've seen him look fat in photos and very slim in person within days of each other.

I'd have to see th shirtless photos.

He also did "One of Our Own" and "Kiss Me A Lot"!

Very sorry they were previously left out, but I just confirmed it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the pants. His pants are too large and his shirt is puckered and it's adding pounds. It's frustrating to see a man his age, in his great shape, covering up what he's got.

- - - Updated - - -

Enh. If it weren't for those gals, I wouldn't know what is going on across the sea. They bring me joy and don't hurt anyone in the process...so I look forward to their posts.

If he wore skim cut jeans he would look 25 pounds lighter. There has to be some kind of medical reason because I've never seen such wide legged jeans before. He's in amazing shape why is he hiding it?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom