Grimsby - Grimsby Auditorium (June 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die /Action Is My Middle Name / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by goinghome and This Charming Man

Morrissey impresses despite his trademark antagonism - by Katy Forrester, Grimsby Telegraph

Last edited:
Morrissey Tour Shirts - help please?Does anyone know where you can purchase a shirt similar to the cool big collared ruffled style he has been sporting recently please?

It's just good to have the man back , on tour , making us happy . Who could possibly have a problem with that.........

Amazing gig, can't fault Morrissey, talkative and funny with his comments such as "there aren't many shoplifters in Grimsby... I think!". Bradford was more entertaining due to his jokes and unbelievably great mood, but it was an amazing gig all the same!
Managed to get the final setlist, the songs were as follows and in this order:

I Want The One I Can't Have
(The Smiths*song)
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
(The Smiths*song)
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
The Kid's A Looker
Everyday Is Like Sunday
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
(The Smiths*song)
First Of The Gang To Die
Action Is My Middle Name
Alma Matters
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Speedway
I Know It's Over
(The Smiths*song)
Satellite of Love
(Lou Reed*cover)
Meat Is Murder
(The Smiths*song)
Irish Blood, English Heart

Encore:
This Charming Man
(The Smiths*song)

WOW -glad you put an * near ''smiths songs'' thanks , your the only one to sort them out *sarcastic

Morrissey...You hansome devil...Amazing night as ever!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom