Grimsby - Grimsby Auditorium (June 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Kid's A Looker / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die /Action Is My Middle Name / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by goinghome and This Charming Man

Morrissey impresses despite his trademark antagonism - by Katy Forrester, Grimsby Telegraph

Last edited:
Proposal for next on stage t-shirt: "f*** Anonymous".

I know it's over was amazing!! Not quite sure what the American Guy was referring too and I'm not sure Morrissey was either "I understant" *confused look* haha. Easily one of the best night of my life & worth the 6 hour train journey.

Oh well if anyone does know the videos shown before the gig I would thoroughly appreciate being informed what they were, unless you want to provide a side splittingly hilarious quip like the other 'anonymous' that is. And of course by hilarious I mean f***ing annoying and petulant. Many thanks :)

Lol, the "American guy" you are all referring to is Greg, and he said "I want to thank you for coming back, and for perservering through all of the shit." We could all hear it perfectly on the right hand side, but some people on the other side couldn't hear it all. Were there a lot of tech issues with instruments last night, or am I mistaken. Seems there were issues with the drum kit quite a lot.

My eternal gratitude to the lady near the front who showed me where to stand to get a perfect view of the man himself.
Did anyone else see the fox cub outside the venue on leaving???

What a tour. Sounds like another great night.

My last great night was Sheffield ... God they were great there and i had goosepimples all day long. but im heading to Stoke shortly in the hope of getting a ticket and listening to a great band AGAIN.

Hazard.

Walked right past the fox scrounging in the bin. It must have wondered what was happening but it didn't seem bothered by all the people.

Oh well if anyone does know the videos shown before the gig I would thoroughly appreciate being informed what they were, unless you want to provide a side splittingly hilarious quip like the other 'anonymous' that is. And of course by hilarious I mean f***ing annoying and petulant. Many thanks :)

I agree. Far too many petulant tossers making unhelpful comments - not what the site is about really.

I agree. Far too many petulant tossers making unhelpful comments - not what the site is about really.

I think you guys have misunderstood the meaning of 'petulant'.

This was my first Morrissey gig and I thought it was awesome!

It was even worth coming to Grimsby for, which I now associate with getting my phone nicked and the smell of fish and chips and sick.

This was my first Morrissey gig and I thought it was awesome!

It was even worth coming to Grimsby for, which I now associate with getting my phone nicked and the smell of fish and chips and sick.

Hello Jade. Are you a hottie?

Oh Yeah, forgot to mention, was There Is A Light played at a slower tempo or was it me?

Yes! A lot slower, which made it more 'Smithsy' rather than the true Morrissey version which we are used to, like [who put the M in Manchester]

I think you guys have misunderstood the meaning of 'petulant'.

Don't think so.

Petulant - moved to or showing sudden, impatient irritation, especially over some trifling annoyance.

Spot on I think.

troll

YHKM change "David Tseng is me, Peter Skinny i'll never be". He came on wearing a "f*** kewpie" shirt. Boz sat in the corner of the stage eating fish and chips. Good night it was!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom