Grimsby auditorium help, anyone?

W

whywill

Could any kind soul tell me if Grimsby auditorium is in the town centre and is it easy to get too?

> Could any kind soul tell me if Grimsby auditorium is in the town centre
> and is it easy to get too?

I was there recently, but I don't know Grimsby as a town and it was after dark, so all I can tell you is that it was close to a residential area but there were no major shops in evidence so I'm guessing we were on the outskirts. It was well signposted coming in from the Hull direction, however.

I used a map the last time I was there and it was easy enough.

Grimsby is an absolute shithouse.

Grimsby Info

still no tickets...anyone else? i got mine from gigsandtours.com

"Grimsby is an absolute shithouse"
As someone born and braised in Grimsby I found this comment irrelevant, unnecessary and totally pointless....
Whywill the auditorium is situated on Cromwell Road a short distance from the town centre - if arriving by train, it's about a 15 minute walk, or a 5 minute taxi ride, the taxi ride is right outside the train station. If travelling by car the venue is well signposted from the motorways, and if arriving on a bus to the station, there are number 16 buses that pass the auditorium regularly and leave from Grimsbys main bus station.
If I can I'll post a map with directions from the town centre for all the hitchikers...and if anyone arrives in the town early, might I suggest a pint in Ye Olde Musician...the only pub in town with "You Are The Quarry" on the jukebox http://www.pub-explorer.com/lincs/pub/yeoldemusiciangrimsby.htm
Cheers
Alf

Thanks Alf, most helpful, unlike aly panic`s which didn`t help at all. Stay cool.

ye old musician? is that near to the train station across the level crossing???

Back
Top Bottom