grim, obtaining money by deception, fraud, shill bidding, auction interference etc etc BUSTED GARRY!

Re: grim, obtaining money by deception, fraud, shill bidding, auction interference etc etc BUSTED GA

you are a paranoid schytso ian accusing everyone around you
you need to get out more.

Re: grim, obtaining money by deception, fraud, shill bidding, auction interference etc etc BUSTED GA

poor ian, bless him, he's been at his mams cookin sheery again, don't bother him no more, he's promised me a visit from the cops tomorrow, guess I'll show him up for the fraudster he is, tomorrow whan I post here to let you all know & show up our poor mopy/ian, hey btw whatever happened to your mopy name?
ian, remember if you sober up in time & do call the cops make it after 10am. Ta cock.

> you are a paranoid schytso ian accusing everyone around you
> you need to get out more.

as i say, if it goes over 3 grand to a genuine bidder, you WILL get a visit, it's not too dippicult

Re: as i say, if it goes over 3 grand to a genuine bidder, you WILL get a visit, it's not too dippic

HaHa, backtracking already, well done scammer, you are the fraudster! Shown yourself again. Or you could bid over 3 grand, or do you not want to bid on your own auction, glad you are flustered about how much your sellers fees are going to cost you! If I was a rich man! Join in at your pleasure.
Why did you stop the "mozjacket (0)" bidder anyway? Who do you think that was? HeeHee!

why would she bid only 3 grand??? why not 20???shut up garry, over 3 grand garry!

ian, don't forget you promised to call the cops

You'd have to ask her why she only bid under 3 grand. I'm not a mind reader! But you are the 'Fraud' how much are you going to lose in fees? Now I wonder if he'll suddenly take down his fraudulent auction? Let's see if it's yours or not? Hmmn Somerset, nice place to stay eh? Is that why you Broke our date in Chester that time? Remember you Promised to call the cops, don't let's lose it down the board.

if someone genuine wins it you will be reported to the fraud squad garry, i promise dribble merchant

what is it you are not getting garry? apart from feeling in your right arm of course? you'll see

what I see is you wimping out as per usual

come on just do it big boy. Call the cops! Infact you numbty I've saved all your posts (in case you get a bit shakey & decided to do a delete course) & I'll take them in if you don't. So you've got 36 hours or I will take them in to the police before the match. (City v W.B.A.) at the Blue Camp, I'll be in the Stadium pub for pre-match libations.

Garry

you sound nervous, why's that, we'll see what happens FRAUD!

Irish Blood English Heart

I'm not nervous of anything, nor will I ever be. I'm shaking with laughter at your shite bullshit if that helps.
remember you promised so don't let me down, call the cops. You've got 36 hours, if you don't I will!

*save as mopy* (look I've even created a folder for you)

Garry

tick tock tick tock, the gavel may hit the block garry, FRAUDSTER! (the call will go in)

napoleon the FRAUDSTER! (the folder will go in)

ian, remember you've Promised everyone here who can be arsed to read your post(s) knows you are going to call the cops, you'd better do it, if you don't they (the cops) get the 'mopy' folder in less than 36 hours.
Got It?
Then Do It!

*save as mopy*

p.s. Anyone interested in the mopy folder? It'll be on ebay soon, HaHa

keep digging mr pie, tick tock, knock knock, your little maggot cock is on the block!

I've got a scroll mouse on this compy...

you aint that hard to find. remember you promised to call the cops.

*save as mopy*
(C:Documents and SettingsGrimDesktopmopy) opps I hope no one ever sees this (well not for another 30 odd hours eh?). HaHa

Re: why would she bid only 3 grand??? why not 20???shut up garry, over 3 grand garry!

why not over 20??? she could only get 3 grand for her blocks of govt cheese she had stored away. She even had to "throw in" a years supply of twinkies for the deal to be complete. GU likes twinkies...how else could she remain so fat that Disneyland keeps her on payroll???

Back
Top Bottom