Grim, George and the Goat

Aye, I went to the game yesterday and I have to say it was AMAZING! Though we were all quite surprised that that the away end was full, as it was an early kick off (12:45) - We didn't realise that trains from London & flights from Bangkok arrived that early on a Sunday!

The result (obviously) is going to make my week & I can imagine the "bragging" rights will certainly be exploited throughout Manchester and the north of England.

It was hilarious to see Ronaldo (ladyboy) being sent off. Like most of the scum players, he's a drama queen & a dirty, dirty b***ard to boot.

Oh the joy when 44,000 City fans simultaneously chanted "FERGIE, WHAT'S THE SCORE, FERGIE, FERGIE WHAT'S THE SCORE" & "WE'RE THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER" during the second half Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I took a Liverpool fan with me & as Robbie is "our" hero too, it made our day to see him seal the victory with a superbly taken goal.

When the final whistle blew there were scenes of total celebration...You could hear the chants, the tales and the singing (all the way) whilst walking back to the city centre.

g

BLUE MOON

> Well done on stuffing the rags.
> UP THE BLUES

Oi shitsack,it's only 3 pts, you didn't win the Champions League! and you're still 14pts behind Utd.

Re: Oi shitsack,it's only 3 pts, you didn't win the Champions League! and you're still 14pts behind

Hahaha! I can't & won't hear you Mr. Anonymous Coward.. If you ever have the balls to put your real name/email address here or contact me directly, then I'll listen

BTW - It doesn't matter where we are in the league, as long as we do the scum bastards!

BLUE MOON.

fao shitsack fan

> BTW - It doesn't matter where we are in the league, as long as we do the
> scum bastards!

What a sad and ridiculous specimen you are.
btw, have you finished writing your pamphlet yet? You couldn't write a shopping list you f***ing spastic.

You didn't win the champions league either. LIVERPOOL did.

Who won it first you stupid drunk? Yes,the Red Pikeys have won it most,but the Red Devils did it 1st

which is all that really matters.

As for "stupid" and "drunk" not necessary bed fellows.

Re: Who won it first you stupid drunk? Yes,the Red Pikeys have won it most,but Celtic did it 1st

> which is all that really matters.

Quite right, except it was Celtic!

I was at the match also, oh how 'glorious' it was...
Johnny Marr was in the programme along with an article about the forthcoming Manchester v cancer gig & an interview with Andy Rourke snippet, also a pic of Badly Drawn Boy (who was also at the match as I walked past him on my way to the toilets at full 3-1 time), also seeing has in our betts we had Sinclair to score 1st & final score to be 3-1 (thank you Robbie for that last min goal) we went home with £55 to make the celebration even sweeter. "can we play you every week" was the funniest song!
The Pride of Manchester!
This is Our City!
CTID.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom