greetings, I am new here

Prove you're clumsy and shy or GTFO. #truefansonly #solohazing #punsofsteel

Hello. Hallo. Buongiorno. Bonjour. Hola. Nimenhao. Olá.

Well... how to start?
First of all: my name is Michelle but most people call me Shelly. I'm 16 years old and I'm Austrian (please excuse my English... my first language is German :D )
As you probably can see I'm a huge fan of morrissey (even though I think The Smiths were way better - by the way: they are my favourite band)
Music is my passion and my obsession. Singing and playing the guitar are my favourite thing to do. I'm also really into The Beatles, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Oasis and Joy Division.
Moreover I love books. My favourite authors are Tolkien, fitzgerald, tolstoi, Poe and Hemingway. My biggest dream it to write a book at least as good as one of theirs... *wannabe writer* :rolleyes:
Emmm... what else?
I love playing video games. *proud girl-gamer* :D
Last but not least: I love history. It's my favourite school subject and I really love it. I think it's fascinating to be in an old building and think about how many people stood at the same spot you are staying at right now... well... whatever

I think that's it... if someone has a question: don't be shy. Just ask (shyness is nice and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to... but... ask me I won't say no; how could I?) :D

Use less emoticons, or else people might assume you're Oh my god, it's Blobby posing as a girl.

Skim read most of the posts here. The only people on the site are mentalists and yes men. You'll see that the mentalists are the lesser of the two evils.

Ok, sorry you got the gtfo so fast, first post deleted withing 24 hours. Frankly at 16, this forum is to cruel most of the time.

weird that it got deleted as i cant see why but oh well. i like about half of the stuff you list and the other i find only so so (oasis for example). i do love fitzgerald and tolstoi. just finished reading tender is the night which is the novel that broke him and the death of ivan ...is the one of tolstoi's books that i find absolutely amazing. i will say that if your 16 expect behavior from some here to be below that maturity standard. first day on the job and all youll find that everyones a child with nothing in mind. it does have some cool insightful people as well so its also full filling from time to time and informative

That monkey needs to lose 50 pounds.

I suggest you focus on your OWN weight loss goals and stop worrying about those of cartoon monkeys and ceramic Buddhas.

Right back at ya, flaca!

Right back at ya, flaca!

I have no weight loss goals and couldn't care less about yours. I don't have to lug that body of yours around.

Here is a question that came to mind after reading your posts in the Fat People thread. You claim your doctor says you are fit. Blood levels are good. And that you like being fat. So why on earth have you been on a diet for the last several months? So you can fit into cute clothes? You were 245. That is morbidly obese. At five foot six you'd need to lose at least 100 lbs. in order to wear 'cute' clothes. You are NOT happy with your weight like you claim. It is written all over the place. Furthermore, you don't want people to reject you because you are overweight yet you take pot shots at thin folks all the time. It is like a black person opposing racism yet hating Latinos. Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Well Shelly, "these aren't the droids you're looking for".

Back
Top Bottom