Greedy touts struggling to make a profit on O2 tickets for this Sat

Maurice E Maher

Check out Gumtree for a large number of tickets being sold for this Sat.
Just search for Morrisset www.gumtree.com/tickets/uk/london
Quite a few people are asking for face value - fair enough, but they'll probably struggle as the event hasn't sold out.
Someone's trying to sell his four standing tickets for £125 each - dream on mate! Doesn't help when the next ad is selling the them for £60!
You should be able to pick tickets up cheaper and cheaper as we get nearer the day.

I managed to get 2 seated tickets in block 112 from Get Me In for just £38.50 each! I guess people are having to drop their prices now as they're not selling even at face value.

So many people who sadly cannot now go. It's like a pandemic. I hope Morrissey doesn't catch it too.

So many people who sadly cannot now go. It's like a pandemic. I hope Morrissey doesn't catch it too.

It never actually quite sold out in the first place, and about 20% of tickets sold were to people trying to make some money.
Easy mistake to make - Morrissey is a big name in the music (and wider) media so understandable that a single date for the whole of the UK could be expected to sell out quickly.
His actual fan base simply ain't that big...

Back
Top Bottom