Greatest Rapper of All Time

I like both of those. The one I liked the most was Chuck D, but it was only for about 3 years and two classic albums. It Takes a Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back is probably my favorite rap album of all time.

Tie Between:

Grandmaster B
bud.jpg

AND

Dee Dee King
dee_dee_ramone.jpg

don't know Grandmaster B but that Starter Cap and Jacket brings back memories.

oh wait...

0515071faustino1.jpg

don't know Grandmaster B but that Starter Cap and Jacket brings back memories.

oh wait...

0515071faustino1.jpg

15 years later...

Ice Cube was my favorite for a few years even though I disagreed with quite a lot of what he said. Amerikkka's Most Wanted is probably in the top 10 rap albums.

Ice Cube was my favorite for a few years even though I disagreed with quite a lot of what he said. Amerikkka's Most Wanted is probably in the top 10 rap albums.

I love him in Law and Order: SVU. he's so badass.

That's Ice T. Ice Cube is in Boys In the Hood, and some dumb new movie I keep seeing adds for,

oh shit you're right, DUH. i get them confused. :o

Ice Cube was in the Friday movies. well...I like Ice Cube in the Friday movies! haha

That's Ice T. Ice Cube is in Boys In the Hood, and some dumb new movie I keep seeing adds for,

A Sequal to Are We There Yet?

Ice Cube is the most one dimensional "Actor" since Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton is at least 3.5 dimensions

edit: that makes no sense, never mind

but can she rap? Kim Gordon can. Madonna used to be able to if you count Justify My Love, Human Nature, and Erotica as semi-rapping, but when she busted out that "I'm drinking a soy latte" thing on American Life I was embarassed for her.

her and Bernard Sumner were the next two I was going to mention.

Back
Top Bottom