greatest hits remixes??

terribly sorry if this has already been posted, but i found this tracklisting in an ebay listing for the greatest hits lp that states that most of the songs are remixed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Morrissey-Great...ageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

Perhaps they meant "remastered?" That's a typical gambit to ensnare the audiophile fans expecting some aural improvement on the original to buy another version of what they already have. More often than not, it means a boost in the volume and little else.

Since a chunk of the tracks are being licensed for use, I can't imagine there will be significant audible changes.

Cheers,

Jamie

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I can only second the last post - i assume that Remix 2007 means a kind of remastering. I don't expect any hearable difference if this will be remixed indeed - what is the sense in remixing ROTT tracks anyway? That would mean that Morrissey isn't satisfied with Viscontis production anymore, and he never said anything like that.

Let's hope it is simply remastered. I still have The Cure's remix album from years ago..... it was as crap:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom