Greatest Hits release?

US Amazon lists the GH album 4 times- two entries for the regular, and two for the deluxe. As near as I can guess, the higher priced pair are actual imports, and the lower priced pair are the US releases. It remains to be seen whether there will be any differences between the US and UK releases. Obviously, I'm hoping there won't be.

So I'm too lazy to read, and its a dumb quetsion, but when is GHits released in US?

So, shoot me lol, but I know that That's HOw People Grow up was released on the 4th of Feb. in UK, but how about the U.S?
Also. GHits is released on the 11 feb. Uk, how about the Americans?

kewpie ;-) do your best bitch

Re: So I'm too lazy to read, and its a dumb quetsion, but when is GHits released in U

WHAT :tears: What the hell? LOL So I waited all this time for nothing?

*kicks dirt*

Re: So I'm too lazy to read, and its a dumb quetsion, but when is GHits released in U

You would have to order it through amazon.co.uk or recordstore.co.uk

I put my order in a couple of days ago and it should be shipped asap. Perhaps it will take a week.

I'm also sad its not going to be released in the states anytime soon. :(

Whoa, really? I had no clue it wasn't getting a US release!

I thought it would in stores here, but it wasn't. I ended up buying the single off itunes, as it's the only chance I'll have to get my hands on it anytime soon. :/

I thought it would in stores here, but it wasn't. I ended up buying the single off itunes, as it's the only chance I'll have to get my hands on it anytime soon. :/

IJWTSTBH was showed up on US iTunes about 3 or 4 weeks after its 12/04/2006 UK release date.

IJWTSTBH was showed up on US iTunes about 3 or 4 weeks after its 12/04/2006 UK release date.

Yeah, it was bundled with the UK vinyl b-sides too. Hopefully they'll do the same with this single once/if it makes it's way to US iTunes since UK iTunes doesn't have the vinyl b-sides :(

joey

Yeah, it was bundled with the UK vinyl b-sides too. Hopefully they'll do the same with this single once/if it makes it's way to US iTunes since UK iTunes doesn't have the vinyl b-sides :(

True, although I'll be slightly miffed if it does have all of them, right after I ordered physical copies from the UK! I remember being a bit peeved about seeing IJWTSTBH for $5.94 on iTunes a couple weeks after I'd paid $22 to have them shipped over...

I don't do Itunes. Fuk that mess.
I want the real thing in my hands. Drooling over MOZ's cheeks

Not sure if this helps...but the release date in Australia is the 16th Feb for both formats. Maybe this is the 'rest of world' release date? The man in the record shop told me it had been pushed back.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Last of the Infamous International Bumboys?

US Amazon lists the GH album 4 times- two entries for the regular, and two for the deluxe. As near as I can guess, the higher priced pair are actual imports, and the lower priced pair are the US releases. It remains to be seen whether there will be any differences between the US and UK releases. Obviously, I'm hoping there won't be.

What's mystifying me is the disparity in price between the UK version for the deluxe 2 cd set (was $44.95, now listed as $51.49!) and the International version ($25.98) as they are both labelled IMPORT while having identical contents according to the product description. Will the international one lack the hairy clagnut bum photo? :p

Re: Last of the Infamous International Bumboys?

What's mystifying me is the disparity in price between the UK version for the deluxe 2 cd set (was $44.95, now listed as $51.49!) and the International version ($25.98) as they are both labelled IMPORT while having identical contents according to the product description. Will the international one lack the hairy clagnut bum photo? :p

"Will the international one lack the hairy clagnut bum photo? :p"

Yes, because you aren't being rogered that hard at the cash register...:)

Seriously, this is taking advantage of fans. In the internet age, and knowing what he knows about his rabid fan base, I feel like we in the States are really getting screwed.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom