Greatest Hits Cover (Official)

only? what about after marriage?

I take it you've never been married with children?:)

There used to be a time I'd think about sex endlessly. Now I can go months, years, hell "presidential administrations" without the thought popping into my head.

How sick is this: I see a beautiful woman walking down the street and I wonder about her personality first, not how she'd be in bed. Sick, eh???!:)

P.S. Of course, this post falls on number 666. That's the story of my quiff - CURSED!

Great picture, and the tracks are superb, although i already have them with the exception of redondo beach and the two as of yet un-released, but..... Couldn't he have thought of a better title? There have been previous collections, Rank (admittedly, live) Hatful of Hollow, World of Moprrissey (Which I don't think is such a super title, but better than "greatest hits."), even Bona Drag wasn't really an album as much as a rarities/singles/b-sides compilation, not to mention it was awesome. I don't know, i just think the modern incarnation of Oscar Wilde can come up with something a bit more clever than "Greatest Hits."

you forgot My early burglary years

Back
Top Bottom