Great Yarmouth Unreserved Seats??

mexico

see tickets lists the Great Yarmouth tickets as Unreserved Seats, seems like a very bad idea if theres no standing in the small venue!

see tickets lists the Great Yarmouth tickets as Unreserved Seats, seems like a very bad idea if theres no standing in the small venue!

Well the first thing that came to my mind was Morrissey himself. How's he going to get to and from the theatre? It's at the end of the pier isn't it?

Now, unreserved seating that will be interesting. Julia can take part in that traditional English seaside sport of Wrestling - if she tries to claim ownership of the wrong seat!!

It doesnt have many shows either!! I reckon speed boat could be an option to get Morrissey to and from the venue.

xx

Well the first thing that came to my mind was Morrissey himself. How's he going to get to and from the theatre? It's at the end of the pier isn't it?

Now, unreserved seating that will be interesting. Julia can take part in that traditional English seaside sport of Wrestling - if she tries to claim ownership of the wrong seat!!

omg unreserved seating? thats ridiculous... gonna be some fights if anyone so much as leand forward to talk to someone theyll have their seat nicked..
:mad:

omg unreserved seating? thats ridiculous... gonna be some fights if anyone so much as leand forward to talk to someone theyll have their seat nicked..
:mad:

They have 'James Bond' style seats. Any agro and a lever is pulled and your swallowing fresh salt water in no time!

It is odd. The pubs won't be doing much trade beforehand!

They have 'James Bond' style seats. Any agro and a lever is pulled and your swallowing fresh salt water in no time!

It is odd. The pubs won't be doing much trade beforehand!

LOL now that i'd like to see...:D

i've been there a couple of times to see Jimmy Carr (i use to live in yarmouth) its a small (bit run down) venue at the end of the pier, theres almost no way Morriseey can get there without having to walk along the beach or pier!

He's going to lock us all in and have a golf buggy ready by the stage door.

I told you, it's all James Bond at that place!
:D

Got mine for the Pier, along with Cambridge and Liverpool. I got 22nd Manchester tickets last week, now I just need 23rd.

Can't do any of the London gigs (unless I manage to grab RAH tickets) owing to holidays at work (Bank Holiday). Still, can't complain.

you've never been to yarmouth then!

Thats a point! The only time I've been, we drove past every guesthouse and turned our noses up at them. Ended up driving down the coast. Don't think we'll be taking a car this time, so might have to make do!

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....hehe...
So is everyone willing to share some greased tea with me....and hide on the promenade, etching a postcard ;)

Was just having the same conversation with my chap, how is Moz going to get to the theatre...we're thinking Golf Buggy down the pier,defo! haha!

Not been to Gt Yarmouth for years but hey, it's a weekend away! It's a sh1thole isn't it!

Back
Top Bottom