Great new game, guess Moz's next tour date announcement

Bluebirds

Its a bit like Pin the Tail on The Donkey. Just pull a number between 1 and 31 out of a hat, stick a pin in a map of Northern Europe and away we go....

I'm waiting for a Manchester announcement, a Welsh gig would be nice and details of a South American tour in 2010.....

Its all a bit tiresome really

Here we go...
December 26th, Bratislava.:thumb:

edinburgh(or glasgow), ;) 31th october

belfast 25 th november

Last edited:
Amazing. he'll do some European countries twice (Germany, for example) and he still does not do one single Spanish date. Not once has he played Barcelona, for example. With all the UK tourists plus the locals he would definitely sell out a medium-sized venue no doubt.

khm..croatia :lbf:
oh well, one can only dream..

khm..croatia :lbf:
oh well, one can only dream..
well there are enough countries he hasnt been ...i didnt expected latvia or estonia so why not croatia..he hasnt seen all eastern countries..yet;)(what about a big summer festival..is there one in croatia?

well there are enough countries he hasnt been ...i didnt expected latvia or estonia so why not croatia..he hasnt seen all eastern countries..yet;)(what about a big summer festival..is there one in croatia?

as a matter of fact he played a festival gig in zagreb in 2006 ;)
but i want him back just once again in my hometown :o
(and not a festival, a normal gig - how demanding am i :lbf:)

ahhh!
thnks i thought the festival i had in mind he was visitng a few years ago was serbia not croatia (from memory)..I think i have read the review somewhere in one Uk mag-Q mag im sure it was? the flaensburg library had soem Uk music mags to view one of them was Q mag...
so he was in croatia...not serbia*takes note*

That was the next night :D

http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/07/04/1658238

Exit festival was filmed and broadcast and is on youtube.

I think the Croatia show was too. I can't check youtube right now.

Last edited:
Mansfield, Residency, the Post Office just around the corner from where I live, Sept 15th-December 31st. :thumb:

stick a pin in a map of Northern Europe

Northern Europe only?! Or is there something I am not understanding?! I mean, would be good for me if Moz was only touring Northern Europe from now on. :D :o

My result: Amsterdam, 1. November ...

I DEMAND: Copenhagen, Denmark on the 26th of november! That is my birthday and it would be PERFECT! :D
(If that happens I'll be so happy that I'll invite all Solo members to come with me to see Moz on my b-day and everyone would get a kiss on the cheek...all who ask me...and pay the flight themselves :p )

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom