Greasetea

yeah, the old guestbook hooligan, I believe he changed his name, and was the
guy from the yoshinosa soup , well if someone remerbers that, also before the 2006 forum

Dario how's Brisbane or east Australia after the floods/heavy rsims and
stormy weather which made alot of damage and lots of towns destroyed,
people had to leave the eraea, so it is still a mess, or peopel coming back
working hard to get back to their houses towns and try to build up and start
up their living which seems hard as lots of companies were also damaged so
hard to find a job?

[just asking, a long time i'net women whose parent live in Brisbane, shes tudied Adelaide Uni as a doc, and is now working in a hospital in some of those
bush towns, sorta flying docotors, but than the hospital, but the area for that 1 hospital is big, well I'm from very tiny country, so can't imagine having neighbours driving 2 hours

hope yer OK in Bisbane, from the Netherlands

Last edited:
Greastea was rather infamous on this site. I remember him. I only suffered his abuse twice. Was he really ever indentifed? I drift in and out of Morrissey Solo but around Greastea's time there were some very nice fans on here. Two I meet in England and one Australian female fan who was nice to email and swap cds with. There was even Little Miss Curious who met her future partner on Moz solo. Hope that they are still together as they were nice and very rational. Good to see the southern hemisphere represented here by a few.

Greastea was rather infamous on this site. I remember him. I only suffered his abuse twice. Was he really ever indentifed? I drift in and out of Morrissey Solo but around Greastea's time there were some very nice fans on here. Two I meet in England and one Australian female fan who was nice to email and swap cds with. There was even Little Miss Curious who met her future partner on Moz solo. Hope that they are still together as they were nice and very rational. Good to see the southern hemisphere represented here by a few.

indeed he also was sorta ruling by abuse the only forum, we had, at that period, he/she was abusing lots of people by insulting them.

There were also unique forummembers which I can't remeber, but 1 woman who replied or posted
always with a Audrey Hepburn picture

well, about trading, I met some reliable people by only mail, and buying T's and
selling me ticket, so I'd rather would buy a sale out show ticket from a peson here
than on the marketplace or other than this site

Most people who come here and adore Morrissey and The Smiths are
OK about how they are in real life, well just can talk about parties
in me country the Netherland and Belgium [last one was 1995 or 4] and UK/France [gigs]

guy from the yoshinosa soup , well if someone remerbers that, also before the 2006 forum

I thought Mr. Proper was the Yoshinoya guy?

I think after being run out of town, Greasetea became Mr Proper. One day it'll get written in the official history of Morrissey Solo. What about Grim O'Grady? He was a regular poster and a really top bloke. I thought he would still be here. Grim are you out there?

Grim is banned, also with Phil Gatenby[Jukebox .?.. and writer of 2 books]
, and a few friends who wrotefor rights for Grim when things were ternse

Kewpie wrote his banner time is gone, but some men have pride
so they have found another place, or post under another nick

Hi phil :)

guy from the yoshinosa soup , well if someone remerbers that, also before the 2006 forum.[/uoqte]

;-)

Dario how's Brisbane or east Australia after the floods/heavy rains and
stormy weather which made alot of damage and lots of towns destroyed,
people had to leave the eraea, so it is still a mess, or peopel coming back
working hard to get back to their houses towns and try to build up and start
up their living which seems hard as lots of companies were also damaged so
hard to find a job?

Things have returned to normal. Luckily my place didn't get flooded because I live in a hilly suburb which is out of harm's way. :)

[just asking, a long time i'net women whose parent live in Brisbane, shes tudied Adelaide Uni as a doc, and is now working in a hospital in some of those
bush towns, sorta flying docotors, but than the hospital, but the area for that 1 hospital is big, well I'm from very tiny country, so can't imagine having neighbours driving 2 hours

hope yer OK in Bisbane, from the Netherlands

Thanks!

Dario

Tags
abuser fighter fun greasetea troll
Back
Top Bottom