Gothenburg, Sweden - Way Out West Festival (Aug. 11, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / You’re The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / First Of The Gang To Die / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, @mr_morran / Twitter (link posted by I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer).

• Hotade bojkotta Morrissey - då ändrade sig stjärnan (8 photos by Jenny Ingemarsson) - GP. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

38938_gothenburg2.jpg
  • Morrissey krönte torsdagskvällen (3 photos by Björn Larsson Rosvall/TT) - Metro. Link posted by Sarcasmos.

38937_gothenburg.jpg
  • Morrissey från Way Out West (20 photos by Nora Lorek) - ROCKFOTO

Last edited:
according to various reports, a tiny group watched his set.

You all need help with your Morrissey crowd issues, see attached. Hmm, crowd seems large to me, it looked pretty cold too. About same amount as FYF in LA.

Facts about Way Out West:

Burger chain Max in Sweden sponsored the event with their special Way Out West menu that's not veggie at all.

This was the 10th year of the festival and it was focusing on politics with a host of famous marxists lecturing. Many fans boycotted festival due to the late release of starting times for bands and artists performing.

Media and fans reported their disappointment at the weak line up this year.

Thx for the report, as expected.

Burger chain Max in Sweden sponsored the event with their special Way Out West menu that's not veggie at all.

This was the 10th year of the festival and it was focusing on politics with a host of famous marxists lecturing. Many fans boycotted festival due to the late release of starting times for bands and artists performing.

Why am I bothering replying on this SHIT PAGE of haters and trolls - BUT facts:

The burger chain Max, vile as they may be, ONLY sold vegetarian and vegan burgers and meals at the festival.

The festival is sold out. Last year broke the record for the size of the audience, and this year the area is even larger.

Media and "fans" can go f*** themselves.

Morrissey owned it! *over and out*

Nice to see ouija board in there. Hell never drop meat is murder and even if he did I imagine he'd still find use for the background film. Looks like a nice sorta uptempo set to. At least not a lot of ballads

You all need help with your Morrissey crowd issues, see attached. Hmm, crowd seems large to me, it looked pretty cold too. About same amount as FYF in LA.

I like how the camera pan suddenly pick up speed when it gets to that large stretch of grass devoid of people.
there were probably more people at that tiny norwegian venue he played a few days ago.

Nobody is surprised anymore ! Meat is murder was his kerching gimmick song and Bullfighter was his last crafty attempt to rake in big on the back of more animal rape. This CrankFraud used to bang on about meat free performances and yet here we are.
Team debunk has worked tirelessly for years exposing this CrankFraud gimmick performer and recent feedback picked up by the Mozzxit tour bus suggests the people have had enough of Dr Doolittle. Now is the time to ditch the yellow brick road mozzbot's ! The wizard of mozz has been exposed good and proper.
Time has been called now, it's over and done with, Manchester will be the final nail in the coffin for Tosserrey.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Why am I bothering replying on this SHIT PAGE of haters and trolls - BUT facts:

The burger chain Max, vile as they may be, ONLY sold vegetarian and vegan burgers and meals at the festival.

The festival is sold out. Last year broke the record for the size of the audience, and this year the area is even larger.

Media and "fans" can go f*** themselves.

Morrissey owned it! *over and out*

Sold out? there is hardly anyone there.

I think it's about time he played "Don't Blow Your Own Horn".

I was there and it certainly wasn't a small crowd - biggest crowd of the day and a par for a Thursday night headliner. It was chilly but nothing too artic.
He actually made a point of saying how great it was to be at a festival that only served vegetarian/vegan food, before playing Meat is Murder. And as someone else has said, Max have pushed the veggie angle and it's gone down very well here, where veggies/vegans, and vendors catering to them throughout the city, appear much more numerous than back in the UK.

If he wants the crowd to all simultaneously wee themselves he should play this, LA deserves this one Mozza!

Seems he's dropping the best song on WP ("Staircase")... and redoing the same setlist from his previous tours.

I hope he keeps changing it up... He really should put Scandanavia, First of the Gang, and Paris away... Kiss Me A Lot should go away as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom