Got Flowers?

georgina

and after all this time
I would really love to bring flowers to the shows.
Is this corny of me?
:o
Will I be banished to the geek section?
Then so be it.
:D

Oooh I sooo thought about doing this!! I think you really should...;) :)

Do it if you want to...giving is the best thing anyone can do...how can it be corny if it's outta the kindess of your heart?? :confused: I mean really now.....go and do it girl!

you should!

i tried to bring some to one show - they got completely crashed.
but one of the securitys saw my desperation and helped me to get first row :)

@ the show in Myrtle Beach on 7/21/07 , my daughter smuggled a gorgeous rose into the venue and during "everyday is like sunday" Moz took it lovingly from her hand and held on to it for the rest of the song before resting it on the bass drum for the rest of the evening , admiring and stroking its petals throughout the night , but the kicker was a few songs late during " how soon is now" morrissey returned to take her outstretched hand and pull her onstage for a bow and a great big hug before instructing his stage security to make sure she gets back to the front where she was .

Needless to say it was a glorious evening for eVe that night .

@ the show in Myrtle Beach on 7/21/07 , my daughter smuggled a gorgeous rose into the venue and during "everyday is like sunday" Moz took it lovingly from her hand and held on to it for the rest of the song before resting it on the bass drum for the rest of the evening , admiring and stroking its petals throughout the night , but the kicker was a few songs late during " how soon is now" morrissey returned to take her outstretched hand and pull her onstage for a bow and a great big hug before instructing his stage security to make sure she gets back to the front where she was .

Needless to say it was a glorious evening for eVe that night .

quitcher braggin'!

Just kidding. :p Nice story.

Also, about the flowers: I've never seen anyone accomplish getting more than one or two into the venue. Bouquets are nearly impossible, I think because the man doesn't like them anymore -- they're beautiful, but they make the floor way too slippery :eek:

quitcher braggin'!

Just kidding. :p Nice story.

sorry but i must brag as it was eVe's 1st Moz show and she had waited for all of her 15 years for a chance to see him and then to have him accept her flower AND pull her onstage for a hug was to say the least a stellar moment for her even though it was her 208th concert overall , no other concert moment could compare ( and shes been onstage with quite a few folks over the years)

I think it's a good idea but at the Dallas show, they wouldn't allow ANY flowers into the venue. They did allow you to take a few in at the Austin show though.

No, the hatred will b directed to me with my,

'Morrissey rides a cockhorse' t-shirt

Morrissey's such a SAD TWAT!

sorry but i must brag as it was eVe's 1st Moz show and she had waited for all of her 15 years for a chance to see him and then to have him accept her flower AND pull her onstage for a hug was to say the least a stellar moment for her even though it was her 208th concert overall , no other concert moment could compare ( and shes been onstage with quite a few folks over the years)

Wait a minute, your MySpace says you don't have kids!!! (Yes I'm weird and look at random people's myspace)

It's been mentioned by various on this thread that it's not generally a wise idea to invest in a bouquet of flowers. Mozzer has venue security restrict flowers. I think it is because he's slipped on them in the past. He had said so, and I actually saw him slip on stage at the Palladium because of the floral debris. So if you must bring flowers, don't bring more than one or two.

I miss flowers at the concerts, and I miss effeminate 80s Moz. Oh well, I'll get over my nostalgia.

I want to give Morrissey a drawing I'm planning on doing of him. think I have any chance of getting that in?? :confused:

I want to give Morrissey a drawing I'm planning on doing of him. think I have any chance of getting that in?? :confused:

Hide it up your t-shirt or roll it up so its in a tube shape and stick id down your trouser leg, thats what i did with a poster i stole from the last gig i went to lol

Hide it up your t-shirt or roll it up so its in a tube shape and stick id down your trouser leg, thats what i did with a poster i stole from the last gig i went to lol

oooh, but i wear skinny fit jeans, that wont work! haha. i'll think of something.

Can you do your drawing on fabric?
Are skinny fit jeans the only pair of trousers you own?
You should paint Morrissey on black velvet with flourescent paint, yeah!

Can you do your drawing on fabric?
Are skinny fit jeans the only pair of trousers you own?
You should paint Morrissey on black velvet with flourescent paint, yeah!

ive never drawn on fabric, only paper. and i use pencil, i dont paint. most of my jeans and pants are tight-ish. tight enough where i dont think i could fit a drawing in them w/out it being noticeable. maybe i could buy a pair of Hammer pants off ebay! haha. :p

I could possibly roll it up and stick it through my bra. or tape it to my tummy and just say its one of my fat belly rolls! haha :D

Back
Top Bottom