Gossip

the judge

someone on another board said that Mike Joyce posts on here and that's he's been outed slagging off Moz's voice.
is it true? and who it is?
thanks
x

HIM. Or fortbethel.

I wouldn't be surprised. Mike Joyce has no life.:p

I wouldn't be surprised. Mike Joyce has no life.:p

Well, he probably does have a life.

Anyway, the only real reason he is still (barely) in the limelight is because Morrissey fans refuse to stop slagging him off. He has never done anything against any of you personally - it's not really normal to hate someone irrationally, just because Morrissey does. I think a few people round here need to look at their own lives before accusing others of not having one...

still no answer. i take it it's not true. I know he posted something on the main board, never heard of him on the forums too.
so? so?

Well, he probably does have a life.

Anyway, the only real reason he is still (barely) in the limelight is because Morrissey fans refuse to stop slagging him off. He has never done anything against any of you personally - it's not really normal to hate someone irrationally, just because Morrissey does. I think a few people round here need to look at their own lives before accusing others of not having one...

Talk what you know! He has so done something against me personally! One time I was standing behind him in an airport and he cut a silent but deadly fart. It was really rancid and eggy, and we knew it was him, but he pretended that it wasn't. It made my widdle puppy's eyes water!

Talk what you know! He has so done something against me personally! One time I was standing behind him in an airport and he cut a silent but deadly fart. It was really rancid and eggy, and we knew it was him, but he pretended that it wasn't. It made my widdle puppy's eyes water!

That is neither true nor funny. You've killed two birds with one stone there, well done.

Back
Top Bottom