Gorillaz owned it at the 'bury 2010

Would I dare to post a Massive Attack thread now???...:confused:

And NPR has what to do with their performance at Glastonbury exactly!?
The title of this thread has nil to do with the opinion of lots of people regarding their idea of best album et al....
Their set was drawn out, the crowd was more responsive to Mr. Wonder and Muse than the 'Damon is a genius' club.
I don't mind them, but 'owned 'bury' - not at all.
Lou Reed was clearly ill. Mr. Ryder was incoherent (although the Sidebottom bit was appreciated). The rest was mediocre to say the least. Having already seen them this year, it felt like no extra effort was put in - same visuals, same everything - yawn!!
Regards,
FWD

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NnGNQ8DAGrE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NnGNQ8DAGrE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

This is the highlight of Glasto 2010. Ms Minogue should absolutely headline next year.

And NPR has what to do with their performance at Glastonbury exactly!?
The title of this thread has nil to do with the opinion of lots of people regarding their idea of best album et al....
Their set was drawn out, the crowd was more responsive to Mr. Wonder and Muse than the 'Damon is a genius' club.
I don't mind them, but 'owned 'bury' - not at all.
Lou Reed was clearly ill. Mr. Ryder was incoherent (although the Sidebottom bit was appreciated). The rest was mediocre to say the least. Having already seen them this year, it felt like no extra effort was put in - same visuals, same everything - yawn!!
Regards,
FWD

Thanx for sharing...merely passing along info pertaining to Plastic Beach which I happen to agree is well done. Just my opinion though. You are entitled to yours...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Gorillaz have got the stage act right yet. If you're going to have loads of fancy special effects than do so but if you're not, get your ass to the front of the stage where people can see you.

And Plastic Beach is a good album but it's not a patch on Demon Days.

2u8c4sp.gif

So that's what passes as 'Ready-Wit' with you kidz these days is it?
Go play with your knuckle duster.

pssst...I'm under 50 and I've been listening to U2 since 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. Still a personal fav...

pssst...I'm under 50 and I've been listening to U2 since 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. Still a personal fav...

At last we agree on something...:flowers:

yeah, barely over 40 here, and I still remember people in my class talking about this new band from Ireland and I still recall saying..."U2, that's a stupid f***ing name for a band". I still know lots of 40somethings into them, but no 50somethings...or 30somethings.

Back
Top Bottom