Gordon Ramsay in trouble for “creepy “ lamb video

Fake C

Measured, Found Wanting

Gordon Ramsay landed himself in some hot water after he posted a TikTok video where he picked out a lamb to slaughter and eat.

In the video uploaded on Thursday, the celebrity chef, 55, can be seen slinking into a pen with lambs, singing, “Yummy yum yum. I’m going to eat you!”

He then asked the lambs who approached him, “Which one’s going in the oven first?”

“You!” he said pointing at one of the animals before hopping in the enclosure, causing them to scurry away in fear.

Ramsay concluded the video by saying, “Oven time!”

What an absolute degenerate

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a good Christian.

Never liked this guy, now I absolutely and irrevocably detest him.

I like cooking shows and sometimes like the way Ramsay confronts people, like owners that don’t pay staff or people that serve rancid food from filthy kitchens. He should have known better than this, though.

But this kind of thing does cause people to see reality and possibly make different choices. What I mean is, you can dislike him but still think maybe he accidentally did some good.

you can dislike him but still think maybe he accidentally did some good.
In the same way that the cop who killed George Floyd accidentally did some good by showing how police brutality works...
But I would not call it "some good".

Two things can be true. But maybe if you keep repeating the same message in different ways you can solve the big issues of the day.
Do you somehow see what I wrote as a Very Serious Endorsement of his actions?
Do you feel that a steadfast devotion to a single point of view can stop the murders of people by the police?

You must have a very binary good and bad view of things. I wonder why you bring up the murder of a human being? If you believe the murders of all beings are truly equal why isn’t treating lambs this way sufficient to make the point?
And if the graphic display of callous disregard for these animals can’t do any good in the world then why did Morrissey show horrifying videos in concert during “Meat is Murder?”

You must have a very binary good and bad view of things. I wonder why you bring up the murder of a human being? If you believe the murders of all beings are truly equal why isn’t treating lambs this way sufficient to make the point?
And if the graphic display of callous disregard for these animals can’t do any good in the world then why did Morrissey show horrifying videos in concert during “Meat is Murder?”

I was not really thinking about the Lamb or Floyd... I was thinking about the other side, the person who is behaving like a psychopath with some pride. I am thinking about the mind of someone who is feeling proud of causing suffering to a sentient being and how f***ed up is that person... of course, I think killing a human is worse than killing an animal.

Yeah... Morrissey shows videos of violence against humans and videos of violence against animals which actually show the two situations we are talking about.
IT would take too long to explain my views (which are not binary).

Also Ganglord > Meat is Murder. I loved seeing him do that song live but he wasn’t using the video then. I never really liked the song Meat is Murder and it’s my least favorite Smiths album. Still okay but the versions are all better on Rank.

Tags
animal awareness gordon ramsay meat
Back
Top Bottom